Dynadot

Buyer for my domain, what now?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LifeFreedom

Established Member
Impact
I have a domain for sale. I am quite new here. So If that buyer is interested. Then what do I do? How do I conclude the sale? In other words, how do we transact?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can list it for sale on various platforms that will process payments and transfers (godaddy, afternic, undeveloped, Sedo, etc). Alternatively you could send the buyer a PayPal invoice or go through escrow.com. Plenty of options with varying pros and cons

•••
Whatever you do, don't pay for an appraisal.

•••
Whatever you do, don't pay for an appraisal.

Yep, any money has to go out of your pocket pre-sale, then you're the buyer and not the seller.

•••
Thank you guys. Okay so Namepros does not do any transactions. Namepros is social media for domains. Once I get a buyer, then I can send the buyer to transact via Godaddy etc. Makes sense. Oh, Yes, and thanks for the tip too. No appraisals paid from my pocket as I am the seller! :)

•••
Thank you guys. Okay so Namepros does not do any transactions. Namepros is social media for domains. Once I get a buyer, then I can send the buyer to transact via Godaddy etc. Makes sense.

You can do the deal on Namepros as well, using PayPal or other payment services.

Just make sure to work with trusted and well reviewed members (at least at first).

You can see a users trade reviews under their picture, or on their profile.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back