Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

aquab0i

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

Got some diem domains when FB announced rebrand of libra some time ago.

Was wondering what you think in terms of valuation?

COMS:

buydiemcoin.com
buydiemnow.com
buydiemcrypto.com
convertdiem.com
getdiemcoin.com
sendiem.com
diemkaufen.com

Mixed:

buydiem.xyz
diemcoin.online
diemcoin.in
diemcoin.eu
buydiem.ie
diemkaufen.de
diemex.org
diemonline.net

I know its quite a few domains but since they are similar I thought posting them in one go.

I checked the news apparently the Novi wallet is already live, but not sure how long diem will take.

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Facebook will ruthlessly defend their projects, with regards to trademarks / rights. You will get nothing for these. If you do, that is one silly buyer. IMO

PS Warm welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••
Hey @jhm

Thanks for your continued appraisals!

Well that's a bummer, I thought it was more of an open source thing with diem, where people can create apps around the crypto and stuff. So the whole thing about Meta isn't that the same thing in terms of trademark? Or is meta just such a common word that its not trademarkable as opposed to diem being trademarked?

Thank you

•••
Hey @jhm

Thanks for your continued appraisals!

Well that's a bummer, I thought it was more of an open source thing with diem, where people can create apps around the crypto and stuff. So the whole thing about Meta isn't that the same thing in terms of trademark? Or is meta just such a common word that its not trademarkable as opposed to diem being trademarked?

Thank you
Its cool. Happy to share my 2 cents, if its useful

I'm not a trademark expert, but what I will say is you stating your intentions of the domains surround the rebrand of Libra, its like shooting yourself in the foot, in this regard. They will defend it. Meta is so generic, those that run as "meta software" or "meta farming" for example are probably safe, especially if they had this domain before Facebook declaring their "Meta" thing, and overall intentions / business interests. It depends on that, whether or not you're stepping on the toes of a trademark. I think you are stepping on toes here, with your buy diem etc. Get a refund. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Hey @jhm

Thanks for sharing your 2 cents! Makes sense, silly me, I actually registered them in the beginning of my domain journey about a year ago, thinking how smart I am lol... definitely learned my lesson from it now though. Gonna try getting rid of em.

Thanks man!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back