Dynadot

BuyBacklinks.co Premium Aged SEO Domain + BIN Bonus SEO Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a Premium Domain investor and I am selling some of my inventory to raise capital for other investments, I am selling This SEO Suite of Powerful Exact Match Keyword Domains at a Reduced Price.

Click here for details on Flippa:

http://no_url_shorteners/BuyBacklinksCo

Premium Domains also known as Virtual Real Estate as an investment

There is no greater and more stable investment on Earth that can be bought for as little and then sold for as much returns as virtual real estate.

Premium Domains alone increase in value over time and if developed can increase even more so and exponentially like for instance Facebook.com, YouTube.com or Google.com, lets not forget that somebody paid about 10 bucks for those domains at one point and now their value is in the Billions.

* Buy this High Quality Powerful Exact Match Buying Keyword Domain (Buy Backlinks) for the most lucrative and biggest growing market online Namely SEO

* SEO Link Building services that are ranking for this and related keywords are selling their services for $5000/Month or more

* .CO domains are considered by some as the new .COM

This Domain is appropriately priced at market value but all offers will be considered so please do make an offer if you want to own this valuable domain.

Details:

www.BuyBacklinks.co

Monthly Google Searches for Keywords:
Backlinks - 550,000
Buy Backlinks - 27,100

This is an aged domain with existing indexed backlinks

Special BIN (Buy it Now) Bonus:

If You are wise and buy with the buy it now button you will receive these 2 extra valuable aged SEO Exact Match Domains as well as BuyBacklinks.co included in the price.

www.FreeBacklinks.co (Free Backlinks)

Backlinks - 550,000
Free Backlinks - 49,500

www.RankChecker.co (Rank Checker)

Rank Checker - 165,000

Registrar

BuyBacklinks.co is registered with Godaddy.com and the other 2 domains are with Name.com
(you will need an account with the necessary registrar in order to receive the domain/s instantly and effectively)

Terms - Read Before Bidding:

* Payment to be made within 48 hours via Escrow (Escrow is recommended by flippa)

* Payment to be paid by escrow at buyer's expense

* After Payment is paid securely into Escrow transfer of domain/s will be made to new owner

Any SEO Professional or Domainer knows the value of these domains to monetize, keep as assets or resell

Act now, these types of domains dont come along every day

Good Luck and all the best to you

Click here for details on Flippa:

http://no_url_shorteners/BuyBacklinksCo

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back