IT.COM

discuss Buy .com domain for $1

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Zain110

Established Member
Impact
If there is promotion from registrar to buy domain for first year $1 and renew same domain for $20 for next two year means $40 in total, with out buying 3 years I can not purchase domain means if i want to buy for only first year for $1. And I know whatever domain we purchase we should sell with in first year but to buy domain in promotion we need to purchase for 3 years and it is so much costly, any thought please?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just need to buy from the registrar who sells it for around $10 or less. For 3 years you will pay only $30.
You can choose that $1 promotional registrar if you find any other advantages of registering there, which would be useful for you as well.

•••
•••
Buy from a well Known Registrar which many Domains use, even if it is a Dollar Higher (The Domain Portfolio management would be easy). Dynadot is a Good one . Just buy Domains for 1 yr . then at the end of the Year decide which domains you are gonna Renew . Note that the sale rate is only 1% to 2 % . So Ideally you should not renew more that 10% of your Domains.

•••
@banuk you kean i should buy domain for 1 year for around $20 and then renew by the end of year?

•••
You could get .com Domains Under $9 or $10 for first Year Reg at many places $20 Dollars for Renewal is too High

•••
@BhanuK

Because i am in Canada i think $9 USD domain will cost me $15 CAD

•••
@BhanuK

Because i am in Canada i think $9 USD domain will cost me $15 CAD
Yeah in Canadian dollars it might cost you $20 or so at the end of Year for renewal , But Dont worry you only Renew 1/10th of your Domains

Last edited:
•••
If there is promotion from registrar to buy domain for first year $1 and renew same domain for $20 for next two year means $40 in total, with out buying 3 years I can not purchase domain means if i want to buy for only first year for $1. And I know whatever domain we purchase we should sell with in first year but to buy domain in promotion we need to purchase for 3 years and it is so much costly, any thought please?
i think this registrar is godaddy am i right?

•••
if you want truly cheap domains, with free WhoIS protection (it means your data and info are safe and cant be reached by anyone who looks for your domain) then i would recommend Namecheap

•••
•••
if you want truly cheap domains, with free WhoIS protection (it means your data and info are safe and cant be reached by anyone who looks for your domain) then i would recommend Namecheap
Is it good to hide whois information because in this way we are limiting buyers to contact me for my domains ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back