NamesCon2020

buy.cab

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal started by Ugur Yorulmaz, Dec 15, 2019.

Replies:
6
Views:
242

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ugur Yorulmaz

    Ugur Yorulmaz Bunjil.Domains Gold Account

    Posts:
    42
    Likes Received:
    7
    What do you think about buy.cab ?
     
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. The Durfer

    The Durfer Upgraded Member Gold Account Blue Account VIP

    Posts:
    5,541
    Likes Received:
    7,125
    I like it, but im a trucker. I was thinking buy truck cabs which are the tractors standing alone without the trailers. Nice one.
     
  3. Ugur Yorulmaz

    Ugur Yorulmaz Bunjil.Domains Gold Account

    Posts:
    42
    Likes Received:
    7
    I just checked for some short and important dictionary words. This one was available and secured it.
     
  4. Ugur Yorulmaz

    Ugur Yorulmaz Bunjil.Domains Gold Account

    Posts:
    42
    Likes Received:
    7
    Google appraisals shows a value of : $4,759
     
  5. The Durfer

    The Durfer Upgraded Member Gold Account Blue Account VIP

    Posts:
    5,541
    Likes Received:
    7,125
    that's about 10 - 20% accurate, the other 80% is what a buyer will pay for it. You have to consider whether you want to hold it and wait for someone to contact you, which could be tomorrow - 5years from now, or proactively sell it, but then you would have to look for a reseller who will want it for a lot less than that to make a profit themselves. good luck.
     
  6. Ugur Yorulmaz

    Ugur Yorulmaz Bunjil.Domains Gold Account

    Posts:
    42
    Likes Received:
    7
    Thanks for the comment. I agree with you.
    By the way I don't like to use "up" or "bump", but I like to give additional information on the thread..
     
  7. Ugur Yorulmaz

    Ugur Yorulmaz Bunjil.Domains Gold Account

    Posts:
    42
    Likes Received:
    7
    comparable BIN prices on afternic:
    buy.club : $75,000
    buy.world: $2,499
    buytaxi.com : $2,500
     

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
Loading...