budget: above $500 Business Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivienne Mcgregor

Established Member
Impact
Help small and medium enterprises (>25 staff) implement a high-performance culture. The priorities are decided based on a maturity self-assessment of 28 traits of high-performing organisation, i.e. fact-based.

The improvement is focussed on management behaviours and leadership. New, high-performance habits are learned by a proven weekly accountability process. Team members hold each other accountable, not the manager nor the consultant. The consultant is there to coach the team and the business owner to get the maximum from the process.

The entire process is done online, e.g. the self-assessment is an online tool, the weekly accountability sessions are via Zoom/Teams (etc). This allows for the frequent yet short team and individual coaching at an affordable price. Frequency and quality are critical in building habits.

Feel of the product and company name:
- different (I have been thinking about a lot of names)
- no-nonsense
- succinct and laser-sharp plan followed by action rather than exhaustive plans
- learning these skills to be able to pivot the company when needed
- fact-based
- consultant 'has been in your shoes' and is right by your side every step of the way
- behaviour and people focussed, tools are used how they are intended: tools to be used correctly by people not as a solution to everything

The model will be a subscription model for 1 year. Below a more detailed description of the process:

The process is based on an unbiased maturity measurement (self-assessment) that is performed by a representative sample of the employees. The assessment measures on28 traits of high-performing companies. Unbalance between the 28 item's scores and unbalance between different parts of the organisation point towards weaknesses in the culture.
The result of the assessment is advice on what traits to improve the company's culture, which leads to unprecedented performance.

Based on this assessment the MT of the company makes a plan to improve 2-4 of these traits. The company reviews that plan and coaches the MT to make it sharper. The plan will involve 4 'sprints' of 3 months each with specific and measurable targets. Each team member commits to new behaviours that he/she must show to make the change in the management team and the departments that they manage. Each quarter the lessons learned are collected and shared in the organisation. The next target is started after adjusting if needed.

Budget: $1000, and I am picking just one name by this weekend.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Precision6.com
SafePrecision.com
AddTell.com
iBuhl.com

•••
•••
http://Upput.com
/U/p/P/u/t/.com (blend of ‘up’ and ‘input/output’)

/B/o/o/s/t/i/l/i/t/y/.com

/R/i/g/h/t/N/u/d/g/e/.com

•••
•••
iNegotiation.com => Rare (" i + word ") domain => registered since 1999

•••
•••
hello,

if you can increase your budget, i can offer you a great aged one word .com domain.

Domain : Dewired.com

Aged One Word => (17+ Years Old Domain )

Registered On : 2003-10-23
Expires On : 2021-10-23

- Wiki : https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dewired
- WikiDiff : https://wikidiff.com/dewired/dehired

There are many websites that uses that word like :

- Dewired.co.uk
- Dewired.nl
- DewiredCoffee.com

it will be a great investment for you if you are interested in one word domain names : )

Send me your reply through DM.

thanks.

•••
Hello,

BizDux
eAvrio
FeatKey
FeatSys
GrowFeat
GrowTier
iAvrio
NormWell
ProAvrio
ScoreNeo
TrueRota
WorkFeat

All .com, each only 990 now.

(Avrio = Tomorrow / Next; Dux = Leader / Guide; Feat = Success)

•••
saborr.com 500 usd ( sabor means taste)

counterfood.com 500 usd

thetuple.com 400 usd

ginite.com 300usd

•••
•••
Moslu.com
This is the best you can have as your business. If interested DM. Will share pricing etc.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back