Dynadot

status-resolved Business Members: Bump 6 threads every 12 hours or 10 threads every 24 hours?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Business Members: Would you rather bump 6 threads every 12 hours or 10 threads every 24 hours?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Please do not vote unless you're a Business Member.

The poll is above.

Clarification: This thread is intended for NamePros Listings only. :)

Edit: I forgot to add that this thread is about listings on NamePros only. Added.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is very great for given more rooms for domain investors to make more money without any charges. Thanks, you are very great and nice indeed. That is why namepros is great, please keep it up.
Cheers

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thank you.. even though I voted for 10 threads, I now agree this is better. Just when I'd cancelled my membership subscription.. lol.. now I'm tempted to continue my m'ship :)

•••
My business account recently expired and I was going to pay for it again because I really need 10 active listings at a time. But now that we can have only 6 active listings, a business account is of little benefit. imho

•••
Renewed my Business Account subscription.. little benefit but 6 listings are better than 3. I will appreciate if the number is increased to 8.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back