Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinums

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They’re all misspelled so value near zero...
Frank Schilling selling a name for 675 means he was eager to let go of a useless name he might have otherwise dropped. Besides, typos in .com occasionally command some value because of accidental traffic - busines.com is maybe worth something - but in any other extension they are not even worth reg fee.

•••
dasdfdf

Last edited:
•••
Typo-reg fee .online
No money in this name.

•••
sorry no value.

but typo domains of business word in .com only can have nice value.. parking revenues etc.... cheers.

•••
sdfsadf

Last edited:
•••
busines.com - -worth millions
smallbusines.com - min offer $10k..
Show attachment 80972

Why did I open a can of worms...

Minimum offer 10k doesn’t mean it will ever sell for 10k.

Business.com is worth millions, busines.com is worth a tiny fraction of millions which yeah may be a few thousand dollars or five figures on a good day. Yes, brands misspell words all the time, but there’s a difference between a brandable misspelling and an egregious one that looks like a mistake and my phone won’t even let me type without correcting.

But alas, the topic at hand. Busines.online is worth zero at best, at worst consider the time you put into buying, appraising and trying to sell it and realize it may actually be losing you money.

Last edited:
•••
sdfasdf

Last edited:
•••
•••
sdsafdsdf

Last edited:
•••
FYI: Mortage.com, a typo of Mortgage.com, has sold for $242,400.
https://domainnamewire.com/2006/04/05/typo-domain-sells-for-240k/

This is my last reply but I want to make a point that will hopefully come across. You asked for an appraisal and people are telling you zero. Instead of accepting that the name may be a dud, you choose to fight and come up with needles in the haystack to prove (yourself) that THIS may finally be the killer ngtld that will bring you six figures. I hope it does, but appraisals aren’t based on hope, but on how consistent and substantial sales in a given market are. Sales in ngtld are neither consistent nor substantial yet, sales in typos have never been consistent and rarely substantial, so combining the two is a recipe for throwing your money away - and not only yours, but other domainers money who come to this forum and read the appraisal section and see β€œhey, people are buying these typos in extensions that are actually accessible to me, maybe I can make it big too.”

Also, what is the point in showing the Google results number for the correctly spelled search term when you are asking about busines not businesS?

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
sdfsdfsd

Last edited:
•••
•••
asdfsdf

Last edited:
•••
•••
sadfsdf

Last edited:
•••
No value. A typo in a bad extension. At best it would be worth a multiple of its revenue but we can assume it has no typein traffic and no traffic via search engines.

•••
•••
No its not his fault.
Hope he get it. It is a Typo.
Business.Online is of course XXXX name.
Actually is For Sale by Registry - Offer from $5,000

•••
•••
No its not his fault.
Hope he get it. It is a Typo.
Business.Online is of course XXXX name.
Actually is For Sale by Registry - Offer from $5,000
Have you read the OP's post? See below...

BusinesOnline.com is taken by Hugedomains,
Busines-Online.com - website
OnlineBusines.com - Frank Schilling
smallbusines.com was sold for 675 USD 2005-12-31 SnapNames (it was Frank Schilling
ded07372a5c85c03713386fcf2ca4af61939b1a9.png
@NAMEADMININC.COM)

Do you think Frank sold SmallBusiness.com for $675

His examples are all in typo version and he is aware of it..

•••
Hmmm... :xf.eek:

@Platinums You already know that was Typo or it was your mistake..?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back