Dynadot

domains Bull.xyz SOLD for $199,888 @Dan RECORD SALE

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Digital Nomad

Top Member
Impact
Bull.xyz sold for $199,888 at Dan.com by @DNGear
Swetha keeps raising the bar of .XYZ domains, she's the queen herself, congrats!

BTW this seems to be the highest sale ever reported for a .xyz domain, crushing her own previous record of sino.xyz which sold for $119,911 on the 14th of October 2022. Bull.xyz was bought for only $109 in 2015 at NameJet.com, that's a huge ROI. Edit: It seems someone else bought it in 2015, and Swetha owned it since 2020. See screenshots below for reference.

xyztop10.png

previousbull.png

Source: NameBio.com

whoxybull.png

Source: Whoxy.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congrats to swetha (y)

But i am scratching my head and wondering if it is logic for the XYZ domain of a very good ONE dictionary word to be sold at this price of $199,888

Then as a logic why we don't see the XYZ domain of a very good TWO dictionary words to be sold for only 0.01% of the price of the single word !!!!?? I am talking about ONLY 0.01% !!!!

0.01% x 199888 = $1998

Even for $1998 we don't see them getting sold !!!!!!

BUT most of the XYZ very good TWO dictionary words domains not getting attention or demand and not getting sold , and if it get sold it will be for low xxx or xx !!!!!!!?? :unsure:

Also me scratching my head 🤪
LLL xyz nothing ?
I notice one or two ( Pen .xyz ) but the rest?
& Not talk about random , without any meaning , talk about keywords , abbreviations etc..

So still scratching my head 😜 ( how i can sell )

Last edited:
•••
Congrats to swetha (y)

But i am scratching my head and wondering if it is logic for the XYZ domain of a very good ONE dictionary word to be sold at this price of $199,888

Then as a logic why we don't see the XYZ domain of a very good TWO dictionary words to be sold for only 0.01% of the price of the single word !!!!?? I am talking about ONLY 0.01% !!!!

0.01% x 199888 = $1998

BUT most of the XYZ very good TWO dictionary words domains not getting attention or demand and not getting sold , and if it get sold it will be for low xxx or xx !!!!!!!?? :unsure:

It's cause there are a few deep pocketed companies that can afford to shovel money into a punt. A gamble.

•••
How many xyz domains have you visited on your organic travels around the internet...? For me it is none.

The reason that this is the case is that there aren't any sites worth visiting on the extension. To me the extension literally means bottom of the barrell or for children or completely useless, like the letters from which it is comprised.

•••
•••
•••
Yep, co not com
Yep, but seems you don't like .XYZ, but are promoting your .CO...

How many xyz domains have you visited on your organic travels around the internet...? For me it is none.

The reason that this is the case is that there aren't any sites worth visiting on the extension. To me the extension literally means bottom of the barrell or for children or completely useless, like the letters from which it is comprised.

Last edited:
•••
Yep, but seems you don't like .XYZ, but are promoting your .CO...
No, I'm not going around spouting lies. There's a difference.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I like every domain extension equally, but not when it comes to evaluating their worth as investment or using it as the bedrock of a fledgling business.

In business if you can't be honest with yourself then you're destined to fail.

Then when it comes to blatant lies that people made up in their own heads before bothering to look it up, ie easily disprovable, I don't like that at all.

Last edited:
•••

abc.xyz: Google's "Alphabet" holding company, does not seem for children, but for investors.

abc.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
And the doubters said that there wouldn't be a profit in domains! ...Who gets the last laugh now?

lol not u that's for sure... or me..or anyone else on earth except dngear. but hey if u get high or rich on seeing other people make profit then is all good heh

•••
•••
Everybody knows that X (Left/Right), Z (Up/Down) and Y (Back/Forth) is the axis of the space and time we move in.
It basically means Space, World or Reality. Also this can have potential in building biz around CNC niche, I even visited once a (.xyz) website related to this.

Even to me is hard to believe such huge sales in this extension but let's do hope that they are real and we will also benefit soon as Queen of (.xyz) Swetha does.

•••
Everybody knows that X (Left/Right), Z (Up/Down) and Y (Back/Forth) is the axis of the space and time we move in.
It basically means Space, World or Reality. Also this can have potential in building biz around CNC niche, I even visited once a (.xyz) website related to this.

Even to me is hard to believe such huge sales in this extension but let's do hope that they are real and we will also benefit soon as Queen of (.xyz) Swetha does.

They are real sales, see screenshots for "already sold", GoDaddy/Dan would not put that if they were not sold through their platform. PS It seems not everybody knows that XYZ are coordinates for 3D space and not just some random useless letters. The extension is also great for VR/AR and 3D printing. And like you said it resembles a digital space/world.

bullsold.png

sinosale.png

Last edited:
•••
if there more and more web3 or big tech parent company use the xyz domain as the holding company;s domain like abc.xyz block.xyz....

•••
•••
They are real sales, see screenshots for "already sold", GoDaddy/Dan would not put that if they were not sold through their platform. PS It seems not everybody knows that XYZ are coordinates for 3D space and not just some random useless letters. The extension is also great for VR/AR and 3D printing. And like you said it resembles a digital space/world.

Show attachment 225559

Show attachment 225560
I'm afraid that this is incorrect.

I just set this domain to sold https://dan.com/buy-domain/lel.uk and it hasn't sold...

You can do this using the control panel for any domain that you have listed there and change it back whenever you please.

1666440697294.png

I haven't quite worked out yet why, when someone sells a domain on dan/sedo/afternic, that just because they know it was a specific person, in this case, that they are then attributed to some arbitrary .xyz domain on the domain sales listings.

It's misleading, likely untrue - ie the sale likely wasn't conduced on s*****.xyz, the domain probably wasn't found by visiting that domain and the person buying it probably doesn't know anything about that domain or has ever visited it. Until recently it was just the profile page from Dan, now its the same but from efty.

That isn't to say that the domains didn't sell, I am not disputing that.

Last edited:
•••
Congrats to swetha (y)

0.01% x 199888 = $1998

look in namebio adsmega sold more then 24000 USD

•••
Congratulations!

Dotcom investors are you bull-ish on .xyz? Just like to know..

•••
look in namebio adsmega sold more then 24000 USD
Happening once in a decade !
The domain taken in two extensions only , Probably the previouse owner bought it back
or as i said lucky sale happening once in a decade !

1666448551647.png

•••
Namebio stats are not 100% accurate. Dynadot has fake bidders / buyers as well. Looks like the domain wasn't paid for. Adsmega xyz is still in redemption period.
1666449278814.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back