Dynadot

domain Bull™️.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Xn--3di

Established Member
Impact
Bull™️.com
If you wanted a humourous TM themed domain this is it.
There is also irony in that the generic word bull is branded.
™️ resolves to tm, no special code required.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is absolutely no serious appeal in this, resulting in never a serious price. In fact, likely no price. Its cute and humorous as you've mentioned, but that's it. People don't pay top dollar for IDN, problematic domains. I suggest you pray, IMO

•••
I think this industry is subjective. You say it's not worth it, but because I like it, it is worth something.
For example
Goto Bing Dot Com and type
painters in perth
I am on the first page.
Are you going for a generic word? Or long tail, or self branding? you have to add something, am I right, and everybody loves emoji, so Painters™️ com turned out to be a rad domain name to buy.
Realestate com didn't even resolve two weeks ago, I think that might change soon though. lol
Plus within weeks of my list going live I was hacked and robbed. I received a phone enquiry, then within weeks I was hacked and that domain was stolen.
My resolve is even stronger now, infact Im going to add.a.couple.more years registration to it because you don't like it.

•••
I couldn't believe it when I found the username 😍 at Tumblr available, it's a niche and not everyone gets it.

•••
I think this industry is subjective. You say it's not worth it, but because I like it, it is worth something.
For example
Goto Bing Dot Com and type
painters in perth
I am on the first page.
Are you going for a generic word? Or long tail, or self branding? you have to add something, am I right, and everybody loves emoji, so Painters™️ com turned out to be a rad domain name to buy.
Realestate com didn't even resolve two weeks ago, I think that might change soon though. lol
Plus within weeks of my list going live I was hacked and robbed. I received a phone enquiry, then within weeks I was hacked and that domain was stolen.
My resolve is even stronger now, infact Im going to add.a.couple.more years registration to it because you don't like it.
I understand your point, they're sentimental. When you want to sell it, its not about business, its about love. In summary: Someone's going to have to "love" to give you lots of money, for your ever so valuable IDN domain (tricky)

I own "james dot com" in just about every foreign language (Chinese, Japanese, Korean etc), sentimental only. If you like it, that's what matters. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Nice, that's really interesting domain/s.
The ™️ ℹ️ Ⓜ️ Are the only ones w/o IDN code. I get what you are saying, the emoji code has little to no benefit.
I suppose 1 thing is the hashtag, and the early Samsung TM emoji was quite interesting, it was Gold and shiny, which wouldn't have hurt my cause.
Hence me grabbing a few before the word got out, whether or not it was a good idea idk.
The emoji usernames are terrific though.
I just started 1 today.
📸.Blogspot com
But because I'm an emoji freak I added a bunch of sub domains that I can use on Twitter, helps stop tiny URL kicking in.
It's nice to be able to display the domain and whole link to your landing page via Twitter, it gives you more space to type. But as I have sites I create landers within them.
A little page on PaintersTM a mention on 360DSLR com, but mostly all pointing to my list at webbsuite

📸.CamerasTM com
🎥. CamerasTM com
🎥.CamerasTM com
📹.CamerasTM com
🤳.CamerasTM com
🎦.CamerasTM com

Last edited:
•••
Nice, that's really interesting domain/s.
The ™️ ℹ️ Ⓜ️ Are the only ones w/o IDN code. I get what you are saying, the emoji code has little to no benefit.
I suppose 1 thing is the hashtag, and the early Samsung TM emoji was quite interesting, it was Gold and shiny, which wouldn't have hurt my cause.
Hence me grabbing a few before the word got out, whether or not it was a good idea idk.
The emoji usernames are terrific though.
I just started 1 today.
📸.Blogspot com
But because I'm an emoji freak I added a bunch of sub domains that I can use on Twitter, helps stop tiny URL kicking in.
It's nice to be able to display the domain and whole link to your landing page via Twitter, it gives you more space to type. But as I have sites I create landers within them.
A little page on PaintersTM a mention on 360DSLR com, but mostly all pointing to my list at webbsuite

📸.CamerasTM com
🎥. CamerasTM com
🎥.CamerasTM com
📹.CamerasTM com
🤳.CamerasTM com
🎦.CamerasTM com
Mmm. If you enjoy them as mentioned, that's what matters. Don't expect to sell them. Best of luck

•••
Thats one domain with multiple sub domains.
Bull™️.com is a cool domain. It's the best animal word with TM theme because the word bull is used the most. And oc you can't trademark dog, cat, house or
®️.Bull™️.com
But you own the emoji if you add tm in dot com is cool am I right.
And i
VISITORSℹ️.com
SPORTℹ️.live

Last edited:
•••
Mmm. If you enjoy them as mentioned, that's what matters. Don't expect to sell them. Best of luck
CryptoExchangeTM.com are certainly running with the idea, so it looks like I might be on to something after all.
When I was robbed of two exceptional domain names I knew I was onto something. I suppose you just need enough self confidence and to be robbed.
And I hope this serves as a warning, to make sure your account has 1 2fa setup, and that is authenticator, not sms.
I like their title
Cryptoexchange™
It's a bit long though, it just doesn't read like crypto.exchangetm.com in the browser. But I wish them all the success, and best of luck.
I did notice they say Since 2010
And Registered in 2020, not sure how that works, maybe an affiliate.
Thats good for my cause though, I invested in

SurfCost™
Exchange™ 🪙💳
Cryptocurrency™
Cryptocurrencies™
Satoshi™
Mine™ 🪙⛏️
Altcoins™
Realestate™
Sport™
Girls™
Boats™ ⚓
o2™
Pg1™
Weather™
Calculator™
Credit™
Drugs™
Marijuana™ ⚕️🪴
Pharmaceuticals™
4x4™
4wd™
Insure™
Hotels™ 🛎️
HolyGrail™
Miracle™
Vikings™
Pegasus™
Investing™
Shares™
Memes™
Bull™

It actually makes me smile when I look at my list.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I don't see value and it doesn't make sense to me but I guess these are better than the "trademark domains" a lot of other new members are buying.

I'm glad that looking at your list of domains makes you happy, that's the greatest value they will bring to anyone, ever.

•••
Do you comment on everyone's domain you don't like.
I have been approached by one of the world's largest fashion houses, and turned down their offer.
These are just the most desirable generic keywords with tm, because then you've got the keyword that wasn't available before.
CarInsuranceTM.com
is not like
Bull™️.com
One word cost 50m 10 years ago, the other is just cool
SurfCost™.com is my brand.
If you TM'd someone else's brand they are not going to like it for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
•••
Back