IT.COM

strategy Building An Online Empire Doesn’t Happen Over Night

NameSilo
Watch
I’ve been slowly building an online empire since 2005. I started out buying a .ws domain for an online marketing and design business venture I wanted to develop at that time. It didn’t really pan out with my lack of experience back then and following hundreds of blogs on the topic that all contradicted each other with different advice. After a while, I realized that I needed to take the bull by horns and look for more authoritative avenues of information.
I have a public network of websites and a private network of websites that I developed for various revenue streams (E.g. Services, Digital products, Pay-Per-Click ads, Swag products, etc.). Each of the projects so far don’t generate a huge amount of cash, however, they do all add up together at the end of each month to make it an ok payday...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can relate to this one for sure! Down to earth honest blog post!

The key is take ACTION!!

•••
Great blog post @Eric Lyon. I was wondering if you taught about having a subscription popup box. Just to make it easier for us to subscribe to your blog.

P.s. i read this blog post yesterday. I didnt just skim through it in 3 minutes. :-D

•••
Great blog post @Eric Lyon. I was wondering if you taught about having a subscription popup box. Just to make it easier for us to subscribe to your blog.

P.s. i read this blog post yesterday. I didnt just skim through it in 3 minutes. :-D
I've never been a fan of popups when I visit a site, so I know how frustrating it can be for others that feel the same way. I did, however, add a simple "Category Subscription" option to the top of the right column.

Feel free to subscribe and thanks for the suggestion.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back