IT.COM

debate BTC Down, Will BTC Domains Lower in Value?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
At the time of this writing bitcoin is $7,695 If, this trend continues millions will lose $'s. Do you think the lower value of bitcoin is going to lower the selling prices of bitcoin domains this month/year?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Crypto-currencies are volatile products, and prices are going to be difficult to predict. This is going to be evenharder as governments like Russia, China, Venezuela and the US announce their own cryptos. I think the stock market crashes are going to have a far bigger influence on domain name prices. Will they go down? Possibly, but then as unemployment rises, many people may start looking for names to become self-employed. This could lead to a price increase in lower priced names.

•••
Yesterday one of my cryptocurrency related domain name got sold at BIN $588 (can't tell you name, as it's in Escrow but will update it on Sold domain thread if I don't forget). If you have some good one domain it's time to lower the expected price as people switching from Cryptocurrency to Domain.

•••
Or you can wait for the next crypto pump that should arrive in the next few months.:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back