IT.COM

news Breaking ! HUGE CRYPTO SCAM IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW ! Someone is getting rich in 5 minutes !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fadi H

BrandNameSolutions.comTop Member
Impact
Hello Everyone,

A huge crypto scam is on effect right now !

On this moment, A hacker has found a gap into twitter which allowed him to tweet from any active twitter account,

All the following twitter accounts have been hacked :

- Bill Gates
- Elon Musk
- Joe Biden
- Warren Buffett
- Kanye West
- Michael Bloomberg
- Apple
- Uber
- Jeff Bezos

The hacker is claiming that he will be doubling payments sent to his BTC address using official accounts of many famous people, As of now he got around $115K in BTC !

108194157_156457379308586_1961325614008315702_o.jpg

108151941_156457405975250_4585048438340875048_n.jpg

108196019_156457445975246_8072465144545713239_n.jpg

Just wow!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i dont know about this scam, but tezos payback. Look into it.

•••
This is a major black eye for both Twitter and Bitcoin. The fact so many top users were able to be hacked on Twitter, accounts that should have extreme security, is a really bad look for their security.

All the suckers that sent Bitcoin in this scam, that money is gone for good. Unlike traditional payment methods there is no refund mechanism.

The guy might walk away with a few hundred thousand, and it will likely cost Twitter billions in market cap.

Brad

Missed opportunity to short Twitter. I don't even know if it's traded but I'd short it. Lol

•••
This is a major black eye for both Twitter and Bitcoin. The fact so many top users were able to be hacked on Twitter, accounts that should have extreme security, is a really bad look for their security.

All the suckers that sent Bitcoin in this scam, that money is gone for good. Unlike traditional payment methods there is no refund mechanism.

The guy might walk away with a few hundred thousand, and it will likely cost Twitter billions in market cap.

Brad
It really isn’t bad for btc, if anything it’s exposure. Twitter however comes off terrible as you’d think a company of this magnitude would be ultra secure.

As for the people that were greedy and sent btc...that’s their problem. It’s the old Nigerian scam. Send me something first and I’ll give you much more in return. This scam is like someone trying to sell greed.com for $5k here at NP because they need quick cash, lol.

•••
It’s the old Nigerian scam.

bitcoin, is the scam...that has enabled all the other similar scams
untraceable revenue, who knew
all the time before btc, rich folks were trying to hide assets overseas, in trusts and thru other devious means

and don't forget about the the old enron scam, which was before any nigerian could scam anybody
or the scam that Native Americans fell for, when they got moved to reservations

usa getting scammed now, as the prez wants all covid data from hospitals, sent to WH, instead of to CDC, as before.
you think folks was confused before.... just wait and see what's next.

better turn the fan off, cuz :poop: is about to hit it, big time!

as for twit, you're right
they showed how poorly they are monitoring their site, the protection of it, and how privacy is just a notion.

and if i had an account, i'd tweet that.

imo....

•••
Another case of natural selection at work in the modern age. Those dumb/greedy enough to be taken in by this scam lose and those who understand modern societies vulnerabilities profit.

I'd say it shows the pitfalls of social media as a whole and how crypto currencies can be used to facilitate crime.

•••
The scam is obvious in the text, but you can't blame the folk who see this from verified twitter accounts and trust it.

Especially in these Covid times, they may believe that these celebrities or high network individuals are doing something good for the people.

As has been said, this has to be really worrying for Twitter. So many verified accounts have been hacked.

Because it has been done so easily and so obviously it compromises everything. Anyone who has ever tweeted on twitter anything can easily claim the message was not from them and that they were hacked.

The platform as of today is broke. Any movement created through it, supported by users through it and anything said through it has reasonable doubt that it could be fake and can be controlled by an external group. This is huge.

That is the big exposure of what has happened.

Last edited:
•••
they showed how poorly they are monitoring their site, the protection of it

The point to take here is that there's no %100 safe system on the internet. Twitter have top notch employees but mistakes are always possible.

•••
Some news are showing up today, It seems like a 17-old guy named Graham Clark was accused for being behind the Twitter hack.

upload_2020-7-31_22-37-40.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back