NameSilo

BrandPa.com Experience (Brandable Domain Marketplace)

Located in Domain Marketplace Reviews started by Grilled, Feb 20, 2017.

Replies:
Views:

1. NameWell

NameWell Established Member

Thank you.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. karmaco

karmaco Top Member VIP

I asked on Slack and Jowita said they have to be registered.

3. NameWell

Thank you!

4. BrandCougar

BrandCougar Upgraded Member Gold Account VIP

As @karmaco mentioned, Jowita responded "registered to be accepted"

So I think what happened with @polymorph 's situation was that you can submit the names unregistered, but the name needs to be registered prior to the review cycle - and that's likely what happened in the @polymorph situation - name submitted and then registered just moments before the review cycle occurred and the (acceptance) email was then sent - which given the time zone difference may have shown up in his/her Inbox at overlapping times..

Either way, Jowita made it clear they are no longer providing an Acceptance stamp on unregistered names.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  5. polymorph

polymorph Addicted Blue Account

@BrandCougar
    I know it looks and sounds possible, but this is not the case. I think the screenshot will make it clear.

upload_2018-8-20_22-46-54.png

Probably I just got lucky.

6. Natto

Natto Established Member

BP launching new "Description" tab after Pay for listed, you can categorize your domain to desire business group and put additional keywords. when click "Submit", the underway process jump to step 2 (Editor review)

7. anantj

anantj Top Member VIP

Pretty sure that "review" is not an instantaneous action but a more prolonged action that includes some amount of research (specifically arou nd potential TM issues, legal violations etc... at a minimum)

8. anantj

anantj Top Member VIP

Brandpa used to accept unregistered names and they stopped. They do not accept unregistered names at this time. These are all facts and clear. Does it matter how it happened previously (let's say one or more slipped through due to human error/oversight/generosity!)

9. Eckhart

Eckhart Book it now VIP

10. BrandCougar

@Eckhart -

Last I heard, they were at 4,000 back on July 9th.

Prior to that, they were at 3,000 back on May 10th

If they are growing at 100+ new items per week, likely will be at 5,000+ by mid-September is a best efforts forecast..

11. Eckhart

Eckhart Book it now VIP

Awesome, thanks!

12. Recons.Com

Recons.Com Top Member VIP

@Jowita Emberton

Could you elaborate regarding the latest changes? We already write description when submitting. But after the name is approved and paid, that description does not show, but it is expected now to fill categories, type, description etc.

Did you guys conclude that the owners describe better than in-house editors? Will you keep the categories etc. as submitted or still edit those?

Thank you.

13. andNames

andNames Shailendra Mishra VIP

I wrote those descriptions and categories for 1 domain, they are edited away. So my guess is that they only help the editors get the basic ideas of categories (a few they would have missed) and USPs. I guess this is the same job for in house description writers which too are edited later by editors.

So submitting your own description will only send it directly to editors queue. Nothing more nothing less.

14. andNames

Theree Updates in my Brandpa account.

1. I got another domain approved for $30,000. Now I have 2 at that price.

2. Total valuation of listed domains is hence easily above $100,000. Portfolio value (displayed in dashboard) is too close.

3. I got a slack invite from Jowita Emberto. Do everyone get it?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  15. CrocodileDundee

CrocodileDundee Top Member VIP

Is there anyway to add keywords to a particular domain?

16. andNames

You can only suggest. The Editor may edit them out or add more from his experience. I added only 4 keywords but after the domain was published it had 10 keywords.

After the domain is published, it is possible to change the price, description or keywords by contacting support.

17. MS-Domains

MS-Domains Top Member VIP

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  18. andNames

19. NameWell

Hey, does anyone know if BrandPa has any referral / affiliate program? Meaning, if we bring a paying customer to the platform and they end up purchasing something, do we get commissions? @Jowita Emberton

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  20. BrandCougar

@Jowita Emberton / @Oliver Emberton -

@NameWell has a great question - Does Brandpa have a referral/affiliate program?

This would be a terrific way to bring additional business to the site, but also a way for sellers to support your platform - especially if the program provides clear tracking information for transparency.

Could this be added to the Widget tool?

21. DomainBarracksRob

DomainBarracksRob Top Member VIP

@Jowita Emberton @Oliver Emberton Hi Jowita & Oliver ...I know you all are busy.... and get many request.

I just created a big problem in my dashboard....hoping you can help me correct it from inside.

I just submitted what may be my best brandable yet P/H/A/R/M/A/U. dot com .(21yrs old)..pharma name

HOWEVER..when I did so I used a comma , in the pricing with zeros...which after sumbited..it said price of
    $75USD...which I natural freaked out about...So I deleted it ..( I now see, it"permanently" :nailbiting: deletes from the brandpa site...and submission form :xf.frown:...can you please in any way allow me to resubmit this name , as I really would like it on your site and think it has HUGE potential..

This all just happen 10 mins ago,

Thank you

Robert

22. Finest

Finest Top Member VIP

Create a support ticket. They usually get back to you quickly.

23. DomainBarracksRob

Thanks I'll do that now.

24. DomainBarracksRob

I just submitted the ticket.

oddly I got 2 emails, auto from jowita/brandpa

and one other Claiming to be Brandpa support..asking to click a link and then enter a secret password provided by "zendesk" is this normal ..I already have a Brandpa password , why am I being asked to create one?..or is this specific for Brandpa support?

25. karmaco

karmaco Top Member VIP

I have done that by accident @DomainBarracksRob they will fix it. Are you on Slack yet?

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: