IT.COM

guide BrandBucket Unregisterd name submission.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Avijit Roy

Top Member
Impact
Hi, I want to know how people submit unregistered name in BrandBucket? Do they take extra commission?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do they take extra commission?
No.
AFAIK, They charge flat commission 30% for domains upto $50K.

I want to know how people submit unregistered name in BrandBucket?
If you want to submit domains to BB, You need to pay upfront fee.
$1 = 1 BBCredit
Every submission requires 1 BB Credit.

•••
•••
They charge 30% up to 10K, and less if the price is higher. It is all here in their FAQ page.
There is $1=1credit to submit a name and it can be unregistered. They do not charge any other fees.
They also give you credits when you join them. I'm new to this so I hope I gave the right info. This is what happened to me.

•••
Submit any name, registered or not, $1 per submission.

Last edited:
•••
You can submit bot unregistered or registered domains in BrandBuncket. They charge $1 per submission.

•••
You can submit bot unregistered or registered domains in BrandBuncket. They charge $1 per submission.

Hello, I'm new to BrandBucket, if I submit an unregistered name that has been accepted, do BrandBucket register the name just like Squadhelp or I will register the name myself.

•••
Hello, I'm new to BrandBucket, if I submit an unregistered name that has been accepted, do BrandBucket register the name just like Squadhelp or I will register the name myself.

You have to register the domain.

•••
No.
AFAIK, They charge flat commission 30% for domains upto $50K.

If you want to submit domains to BB, You need to pay upfront fee.
$1 = 1 BBCredit
Every submission requires 1 BB Credit.

•••
•••
•••
Will Brandbucket accept newly registered names? Or do they prefer older/aged brandables?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back