IT.COM

budget: above $100 Brandables if they are pronounceable & catchy only BUDGET $10-$500+

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

If you have domains that match the below criteria, Send me the domain in PM only and post PM sent in the thread.

Type of domains that I may consider (Coin, Crypto, Tech, Medical fields are of extra interest)

• 4 letter brandables
  • Invented brandables which are short (prefer if it is derived from a real word)
  • 2 keyword brandables
  • 3 keyword brandables only if it's a phrase or known saying
  • .COM ONLY
Budget is $10 to $500+ per domain, most will be on the very low end, I'm not an end-user. So don't send me $1000 - $3000 price tags for very low to mediocre names... it just won't happen and you're wasting your time.

>> Usually I can find decent domains for very cheap, therefore I will pay more only if I feel it's really worth it
>> I will not answer to every single message, if you do not hear back within 48 hours, I'm not interested
>> Do not take it personally if I'm not interested in your domain(s) and it doesn't mean your domain is worthless
>> If you submit domains which are not part of the criteria, it will be ignored

INCLUDE PRICE IN THE PM

Thank you in advance to all for your time

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back