Dynadot

Brandable Or Not ? PotVarieties.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SouthernGuy

MarketingAssetsEstablished Member
Impact
PotVarieties.com

With the medical and recreational marijuana industry exploding and the thousands of different varieties are going to be amazing.

My thoughts are selling different varieties of marijuana seeds and gratifying marijuana plants together. On the wholesale market.
I have a BS in Landscape / Nusery Horticulture and expertise in gratifying.

Any thoughts ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wouldn't say "brandable" as I would say it is a good keyword based domain name.

What I like about the name is that it clearly outlines what the site topic will be for the audience.

I also agree, that with your Horticulture background you might have an unique insight to growing techniques and species (varieties). The reader might also be interested in "taste and effectiveness" if you have either experience or a resource that can provide insight to the reader.

I hope the feedback is helpful.

•••
I wouldn't say "brandable" as I would say it is a good keyword based domain name.

What I like about the name is that it clearly outlines what the site topic will be for the audience.

I also agree, that with your Horticulture background you might have an unique insight to growing techniques and species (varieties). The reader might also be interested in "taste and effectiveness" if you have either experience or a resource that can provide insight to the reader.

I hope the feedback is helpful.

•••
Thank-you for very much for your insight. It was greatly appreciated.

•••
I don't see a lot of brandability, But what i do see is a good name with great potential. With the amount of marijuana strains, and more strains being created. THC varies in each strain, each strain has it's own "High"

•••
I don't see a lot of brandability, But what i do see is a good name with great potential. With the amount of marijuana strains, and more strains being created. THC varies in each strain, each strain has it's own "High"

•••
Thank - you for your input !!

•••
its a good name that could be used to provide information on a site about different varities, i would only use it to capture traffic and funnel it to your own brand site

If you are looking to find a name to build out a business, you may want to take your time and find a nice brandable name that suites your business line + also be; shorter, unique, and memorable;

Last edited:
•••
Not brandable and most would spell it wrong imo.

•••
Not.

Even potvar is significantly more brandable and it is available...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back