IT.COM

analysis Brandable Insider Domain Review #18 w/ Michael Krell

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Keith DeBoer

BrandableInsider.comTop Member
Impact
Today I talk about wholesale and end-user sales with Michael Krell. Michael has had many roles as an entrepreneur, a Domain Sherpa and the former managing director of BrandBucket. He’s a family man, a great guy, and one of the best brandable domain investors I know. This is part one of a two part series with Michael Krell. Don't miss it!
upload_2020-8-28_19-52-45.png

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1114880/...hael-krell.mp3?blob_id=20937085&download=true

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thank you for the great podcast @Keith DeBoer !

Congratulations for the Brandable Insider website!

The way your guest pronounced "Midwesterners" has inspired me to register "Midwesters" in king :)
A short list with the discussed names and prices will be strongly appriciated instead of the spellings every time you mention a domain.
I am looking forward to the next episode!

Greetings, Maximinus

•••
Thank you for the great podcast @Keith DeBoer !

Congratulations for the Brandable Insider website!

The way your guest pronounced "Midwesterners" has inspired me to register "Midwesters" in king :)
A short list with the discussed names and prices will be strongly appriciated instead of the spellings every time you mention a domain.
I am looking forward to the next episode!

Greetings, Maximinus

Hey there @Maximinus, thanks for the listen and the comments. You can find a list of the domains discussed on DNgeek.com. https://dngeek.com/2020/08/brandable-insider-domain-review-18-featuring-michael-krell/ When I can, I also include prices. I hope to be able to include them on my BrandableInsider.com site in the future but for now, check DNgeek.com. Cheers!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back