IT.COM

analysis Brandable Insider Domain Review #11 -SIZE MATTERS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Keith DeBoer

BrandableInsider.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Look forward to listening to a new episode tonight. I really find that as a learning tool your podcasts are super return on time investment - you get across many key ideas in a concise and engaging way. Love the technical quality and that you clearly have a carefully planned presentation each episode.

By the way, not sure if you invented it, but love that you call it podcast test instead of radio test.

Thanks again,

Bob

•••
•••
Look forward to listening to a new episode tonight. I really find that as a learning tool your podcasts are super return on time investment - you get across many key ideas in a concise and engaging way. Love the technical quality and that you clearly have a carefully planned presentation each episode.

By the way, not sure if you invented it, but love that you call it podcast test instead of radio test.

Thanks again,

Bob

Great comments and compliments, Bob. And yes it is funny how I've modernized the Radio Test phrase. Can't imagine I'm the first, but who knows? Thanks for listening! (y)

•••
•••
Thanks for sharing. I love listening to these podcasts.

•••
•••
Great listen, will definitely listen to this once i get home!

•••
you get across many key ideas in a concise and engaging way. Love the technical quality and that you clearly have a carefully planned presentation each episode.

I couldn’t have said it better myself.

I really enjoy listening Brandable Insider podcast without annoying phone rings, email app notifications, keyboard typing, etc. Some podcasts are “too authentic” :xf.eek:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back