Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenGrainger

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys

I would love to hear your opinion on these domains:

- Cryptomano.com : This is the equivalent of "Cryptomaniac" in spanish. It's a word play with "Kleptomaniac" or "Cleptomano" in spanish. Also, its Crypto + Mano which means "hand" in spanish. I think it's a very brandable name for a Crypto platform for spanish speakers.

- Heighta.com : Just a short cool name for any new young business, app, agency, etc.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I let the experts appraise them.
I just wanna say that I like them both and I think that they are indeed brandable.
Try to list them at Squadhelp or BrandBucket
Hope you can sell them soon,
Sohaib,

Last edited:
•••
Heighta is a nice brandable which can be use for healthcare,project management, consulting firms etc low xxxx should be great buy

•••
Thank guys!

Is there any expert out there?

•••
I don't like either of them that much, sadly. Having something like "crypto maniac" or "crypto man" would make good sense, instant connection for the imagination. Mano tells me little, in comparison. The height domain, it appears to be the word "height" with a letter on the end (Height A). Good brand? Again I'd question that. Sorry

Will let others share their take

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back