domain Brandable Domain CannabisFist.Com and GanjaFist.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmnipotentOne

Established Member
Impact
Possible uses of CannabisFist.Com and GanjaFist.com: Sell cannabis Legally, sell cannabis merchandise, direct buyers to cannabis shops near them, an online archive of all cannabis strands and where they are grown, educate people on the history of cannabis and all it's uses etc...

Possible Slogans: CannabisFist .com "Ganja to the People" and for GanjaFist.com "Power to the Reefer" to give an idea of how they could be further branded.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I could ride along with a name like "cannabis power" or "ganja power", with regards to branding. Your concept behind the fist in the air / power to the reefer is fair, but a good portion are going to wonder why you put that in there, hence it needing a tiny bit of an explanation to get it. Take offers, but its a struggle for me. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Aren't tokers supposed to be chilled? 'Fist' doesn't go with it for me.

•••
I could ride along with a name like "cannabis power" or "ganja power", with regards to branding. Your concept behind the fist in the air / power to the reefer is fair, but a good portion are going to wonder why you put that in there, hence it needing a tiny bit of an explanation. Take offers, but its a struggle for me. IMO

CannabisPower and GanjaPower were already taken. This is more of a branding thing where you build a reputation and the name sticks. similar to Starbucks, together those words don't mean anything. CannabisFist or GanjaFist with the logo is pretty obvious, it's about taking a stand with the people against the government demonizing cannabis. They will know why the word fist is in the name as soon as they see the logo.

If you type Cannabis Fist into google images, you will see lots of people selling merchandise (clothing, stickers, mugs etc...) with this type of concept.

Last edited:
•••
CannabisPower and GanjaPower were already taken. This is more of a branding thing where you build a reputation and the name sticks. similar to Starbucks, together those words don't mean anything. CannabisFist or GanjaFist with the logo is pretty obvious, it's about taking a stand with the people against the government demonizing cannabis. They will know why the word fist is in the name as soon as they see the logo.

If you type Cannabis Fist into google images, you will see many merchandise selling this type of concept.
Mmm, yeah. I'll agree to disagree. Hope I'm wrong

Another example: Girl fist dot com. That domain sucks, but "girl power dot com" is awesome. Just a better word, than fist

Last edited:
•••
Aren't tokers supposed to be chilled? 'Fist' doesn't go with it for me.

If you type Cannabis Fist into google images, you will see lots of people selling merchandise (clothing, stickers, mugs etc...) with this type of concept. Tokers are chill but not when the government is trying to restrict cannabis use.

Last edited:
•••
Mmm, yeah. I'll agree to disagree. Hope I'm wrong

Another example: Girl fist dot com. That domain sucks, but "girl power dot com" is awesome
When I hear girlfist it sounds like a p0rn0. I still appreciate the feedback though I see where you're coming from.

•••
•••
•••
Reg fee two random words.

•••
Reg fee two random words.
Ill be sure to screen shot my sell and let you know if you were right, thanks for the feedback :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Just knew you would erupt you asked for it.
I'm not "erupting", you said reg fee and I said "I'll let you know if you are right", nothing more, nothing less. You saying "just knew you would erupt" makes me feel your comment was aimed to make me "erupt" instead of being honest and genuine but I could be wrong :unsure:.

will only need reg fee to price point correctly.

Non of these referenced sells have a political stance on empowering a movement. Starting a Brand does not necessarily need buzzwords... again take StarBucks for example, they became a brand by providing quality goods. A brand should sound good, be memorable and be unique. Anyone who see my logo would get it immediately.

On a side not I'm surprised to see how many people have difficulty differentiating between Brandable Domains and Domains that are rock solid based on trends, word usage and length. :xf.confused:

Last edited:
•••
They are only results will applaud you as you break the 1.5k record on fist sales.

•••
•••
Namebio results with 'fist' at the end of the name:

namebioDOTcom/?s==MzNyADOxczM
Thanks but I was looking for individuals to appraise it based on the how the name sound and the niche it's in.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back