IT.COM

BrandBucket or Bucket Sales?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Anjani

Established Member
Impact
As per Domain wire -The brandable domain marketplace sold 1,017 domains for an average price of $3,070, so sales totaled over $3.1 million for year 2016.

Why would people sell Brand Bucket accepted names for $35 on NP Auctions?

You have the validation from BB with an acceptance rate of just 10% - Isn't that a confidence builder to hold on to it forever?

Most in forums claim that they sold 50% of their names listed and then i see them listing for $35:xf.grin:

Domain world is paradoxical:alien:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Check the Brandbucket Experience thread.

•••
Even if a domain is accepted doesn't mean it will sell

•••
As per Domain wire -The brandable domain marketplace sold 1,017 domains for an average price of $3,070, so sales totaled over $3.1 million for year 2016.

Why would people sell Brand Bucket accepted names for $35 on NP Auctions?

You have the validation from BB with an acceptance rate of just 10% - Isn't that a confidence builder to hold on to it forever?

Most in forums claim that they sold 50% of their names listed and then i see them listing for $35:xf.grin:

Domain world is paradoxical:alien:

There are lots of not good quality names on bb.

Some have advantage at getting names listed so they register at 4-9 dollars, pay zero to 10 for listing, sell some at first 6-10 month and then offload worse ones.

I have sold quite a few of my own names on bb and not a single one bought from the others although my folio there is 50 to 50.

•••
Interesting, so they just get accepted with BB and then offload for 3x without listing on BB:xf.smile:

•••
Interesting, so they just get accepted with BB and then offload for 3x without listing on BB:xf.smile:

Or with listing for a bit more

That was my lesson learned that a BB listed junk is still junk )

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back