IT.COM

sales Braden Pollock closes another nice 5 Figure Sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It would be nice to see at least the domain name in the summary on NamePros.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Good name but wonder who wanted it badly enough to pay 5 figures? We will find out soon enough. Starting to think most of these bigger sales are outbound. Only offers I ever get inbound are a 100 bucks if anything.

•••
Good name but wonder who wanted it badly enough to pay 5 figures? We will find out soon enough. Starting to think most of these bigger sales are outbound. Only offers I ever get inbound are a 100 bucks if anything.

I consider "gaining" a fair sale in the 5 figure realm. The same goes for securing, capturing, gathering, hooking, acquiring, reaching ...

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Generally speaking, I think you should continue to not expose the domain name in your nP articles if you want increase the visits for your blog which is just 1 click away - 1 click is not too much to ask, it's actually a fair deal in exchange for free information.

•••
Gaining.com was a BIN at BrandBucket. Purchased for $2041 at Sedo on May 10, 2016.

Last edited:
•••
Amazing- Thanks for sharing Braden!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back