IT.COM

domains Booking Profit Sooner Than Later With Hiren Patel, Seller of $180K ElectricCar.com

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Screen-Shot-2020-08-21-at-8.35.05-AM.png

Remember when you were a kid, and you would go and check the refrigerator like every 30 seconds?

The constant checking was as if food were going to magically appear in between the last time you checked some 45 seconds ago? Remember that feeling?

I chuckle some days to myself because this can be the feeling of countless domain investors.

Now imagine what it would be like to open your email to discover you sold a domain for $180,000.00. That’s right, $180K and it wasn’t an accident. A real buyer laid down $180K fresh for one of your domains.

Tune in as Hiren Patel ( @TERADOMAIN ) of QualityNames.com shares a wealth of information about the ins and outs of staying domain buyers, why and how overpaying for domains has brought him profitable success, and why he chooses to book profit earlier rather than later. In addition, Hiren reveals the back story of the $180K ElectricCar.com transaction and a handful of never-reported sales during our chat together.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just finished listening the podcast. It was great listening him. Thanks for sharing.

•••
Thanks for sharing. It was great time. I really appreciate it Alvin.

Thanks

•••
Really interesting interview.

•••
Entertaining and inspiring.

Thanks Hiren & Alvin

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back