Dynadot

domain bookchevrolet.online

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vijjuxtra

Established Member
Impact
The best domain with the keyword which is the topper of google search very friendly for car dealers, buy sell auto vehicles etc...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Delete this one asap

Chevrolet is a trademark

The spelling is also incorrect by the way

•••
•••
its suitable for dealers
the exact name is and copy pasted it as it is Chevrolet

•••
Grace delete, no value tm issues

•••
Before you start investing in domains ~ you must do some studying, otherwise you're going to waste your money or get yourself in some trouble ... Personally I don't think either sounds attractive

If you're looking to invest in the car selling industry then focus on hot keyword ~ sellcars.online or if you can afford it ~ cars.online ~ or if you're a billionaire, cars.com ;)

•••
•••
Before you start investing in domains ~ you must do some studying, otherwise you're going to waste your money or get yourself in some trouble ... Personally I don't think either sounds attractive

If you're looking to invest in the car selling industry then focus on hot keyword ~ sellcars.online or if you can afford it ~ cars.online ~ or if you're a billionaire, cars.com ;)
thank you
but i mean easy names sells fast

•••
thank you
but i mean easy names sells fast

Sadly that ain't true either, even for the best names ~ and you know why, because greed gets the best of people and they don't know when to fold when they have the upper hand ~ that's one of the reasons brokering for million dollar names is a waste of time, because someone will quote a ridiculous price for a name they believe to be worth that kind of money ...

Example, Empower.com - I think the owner told me $13M - $15M :) hahaha

•••
Nonetheless this a valuable lesson for you to learn - you want to make money in this industry, buy names that make sense

•••
Nonetheless this a valuable lesson for you to learn - you want to make money in this industry, buy names that make sense
thanks once again you dont want me to do domain buying anymore:inpain:

•••
•••
thanks once again you dont want me to do domain buying anymore:inpain:

No... I don't want you to buy domains... You want to buy domains, and I am simply saying if you're going to buy domains, then buy domains that make sense; otherwise you're just wasting your time...

BookChevrolet.Online

Borderline honesty ~ this is a bad name, doesn't even make sense ...
Book ? like booking a room. Even if the word Rent made better sense.

RentChevrolet.Online ~ still sounds awful ~ plus as everyone has told you, it's a TM, and you're looking like a Domain Squatter ~ that's the last thing you want to be

•••
coz i cant afford more to invest.........:barefoot:

If you can't afford to invest in domains, then you probably shouldn't invest in domains ...
Domains are a not a get rich quick scheme, it takes a considerable amount of patience and luck.

•••
No... I don't want you to buy domains... You want to buy domains, and I am simply saying if you're going to buy domains, then buy domains that make sense; otherwise you're just wasting your time...

BookChevrolet.Online

Borderline honesty ~ this is a bad name, doesn't even make sense ...
Book ? like booking a room. Even if the word Rent made better sense.

RentChevrolet.Online ~ still sounds awful ~ plus as everyone has told you, it's a TM, and you're looking like a Domain Squatter ~ that's the last thing you want to be
I targeted car buyers instead for online booking

•••
I targeted car buyers instead for online booking

When someone buys a car, there not booking anything ... They are either buying, leasing, or renting

Reserve booking for vacation rentals and hotel rooms

•••
Anyways, no more advice ;) good luck on your adventures in the domain industry - it can be rocky and it can be fun, I'm sure you'll see both sides

•••
booking is for online word those who want book a car by advance token

•••
Last one. 3 top searches on Google ... Notice what I googled

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 9
•••
search google trend and trending would say you much more then this

•••
search google trend and trending would say you much more then this
anyways thanks i have no plans to drop it i know its value if not then cool i can efford to loose
but i do not have any plans to drop it
after all chevrolet is trademark itself and i know i will more value for it in coming days
as chevrolet expands it.

•••
Let him do what he wants to do.
He does not seem to listen.

•••
Great m from Ind n you john

•••
•••
sorry sir that,s bookchervolet.online

its suitable for dealers
the exact name is and copy pasted it as it is Chevrolet

You have spelt in incorrectly, just Google it,

Chevrolet.com . (this is their site)

No dealers will go near this name, just learn from your mistake and move on

Focus on .COm names and avoid the new GTTLD's, you have to read about domains for months (at least 6 imo) before even thinking about buying a name. Rather look at expiring/drop lists and the aftermarket, there are no good names available to hand register anymore. If what I am saying doesn't make sense to you, that is a sign that you have to read a lot more and understand all this stuff, it will save you money in the long run

Good luck

Last edited:
•••
Back