IT.COM

discuss Book Title Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
Have you ever wanted to write a book? I know i have, and several of my friends have actually written and published books. I've yet to be published, but I did start writing a book i titled, "Knucklehead Investing" over ten years ago. Back then I didn't know about domains, but i see now the domain KnuckleheadInvesting.com would have been available if I'd have decided to register it. According to Hosterstats.com it seems Knuckleheadinvesting.com has never been registered.

Moving on, God forbid I'd care to write about domains......it would be a horror story:xf.rolleyes: However, due to my creating a golf game called 9Time and subsequently meeting up with Renee Powell, PGA Professional, and the second black (African American) female to play on the LPGA tour and captain of her Ohio State golf team in 1967, i recently decided to write a book and title it; "The Only Color that Matters"....the title idea which came about from Renee's dad Bill Powell who was fond of saying, "The Only Color that Matters is the Color of the Greens"

While this has been on my mind for over a year now, last i checked the domain TheOnlyColorThatMatters.com had been registered, but when I noticed a few days it was available again, I scarfed it up.

Interesting to me (with over a million books written each year) is that no one in the domain industry specializes or owns BookTitleDomains.com:unsure: I'd buy it but unfortunately I don't have the time to develop it.

Anyone have experience with book titles and domains you'd like to share?.....please do!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I own unhingedatlast .com, I think it would make a neat title

•••
I had considered writing a book with the associated domain "HotDogBudgetCaviarDreams.com." It was a delightful name suggested by a friend.
After the Ukrainian-Russian war broke out though, I felt the caviar part of the name has far less appeal. So, at this point, sadly, I'm inclined to abandon it. A shame, since it is kind of a cute name! :xf.wink:

•••
I own unhingedatlast .com, I think it would make a neat title
I agree....you might want to consider picking up UnhookedAtLast.com. com.....it's available. Not sure what you're "unhinged" from but it reminds me of "Free At Last" a great MLK quote.

•••
I had considered writing a book with the associated domain "HotDogBudgetCaviarDreams.com." It was a delightful name suggested by a friend.
After the Ukrainian-Russian war broke out though, I felt the caviar part of the name has far less appeal. So, at this point, sadly, I'm inclined to abandon it. A shame, since it is kind of a cute name! :xf.wink:
While researching "Book Title Domains" i happened to run/surf into a very interesting guy who owns DomainsforBooks.com. As it turns out Bill Even is one of the most talented individuals I've had the pleasure of meeting due to my connection to the domain industry. If you'd like to learn more about him, his main website is TheComingWave.com. Like you, i love catchy domains, and as such may buy the domain CatchyBookTitles.com :unsure:

•••
I agree....you might want to consider picking up UnhookedAtLast.com. com.....it's available. Not sure what you're "unhinged" from but it reminds me of "Free At Last" a great MLK quote.
Thanks for the heads-up think i might pass though, since purchasing this domain I have been actively leading and reading into domaining more and now realize while it's entirely possible, selling this domain for a premium will be a long shot. So I have listed it relatively low compared to my other domains

On a side note, say that I did decide to register the similar domain you mentioned, do you know of any marketplaces that allow you to bundle complimenting domains together?

•••
On a side note, say that I did decide to register the similar domain you mentioned, do you know of any marketplaces that allow you to bundle complimenting domains together?
Dan allows bundled sales. Send a message to customer support, and I'm sure they'd be willing to help.

•••
•••
Thanks for the heads-up think i might pass though, since purchasing this domain I have been actively leading and reading into domaining more and now realize while it's entirely possible, selling this domain for a premium will be a long shot. So I have listed it relatively low compared to my other domains

Yeah....stand alone practically zero potential, however as a "Book Title", there's where you tap into some value. Best of Luck🙌

•••
Back