Dynadot

Bodis - Domains Not Receiving Any Rates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Aidan Gignac

Established Member
Impact
I have a decent amount of domains on Bodis. I signed up 3 days ago and only 1 domain is receiving an RPM rate and offers. Is it normal for their system to take multiple days to serve ads for the zero click method? I lost access to AdSense back in 2015, they are brutal to get reinstated. I gave up years ago.

The RPM for the sole domain is $8.00 but I would like for more of my domains to receive money. I have over 50 domains and only 1 has an RPM...

Any help would be appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Don't expect a lot you will see a up ticks in revenue once your sites get crawled by search engines add a blog or something to read on your landing pages generate more traffic

•••
I have been in touch with Troy, I was asking for a second hand opinion that is all. He has been very helpful though.

•••
Type of your Bodis account is ZeroClick ONLY?
Or just their default account? Where Google feed is primary and Tier2 as last resort...

Last edited:
•••
Zeroclick is my only option. I lost AdSense back in 2015, no returning.

•••
If Bodis created for you "ZeroClick ONLY" account and your RPM is ~$8 - then nothing abnormal here, such RPM is common.
Higher RPM is possible only with really strong keywords and with human HQ traffic from the leading countries.

Last edited:
•••
Hi

without knowing the actual domains, then how can one give advice?

still, it's only been 3 friggin days ago

wait 30 days, at least

but if the names don't get any traffic, then don't expect any $

imo....

•••
Thank you guys for your replies. I maybe a little impatient, my apologies. I have received a few hundred visits already so that could be a good start. Lets just wait and see.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back