Dynadot

Bodis.Com Scammers (The momment you put your withdrawal details, next day they close your acccount)

NameSilo
Watch

yaweronline

Established Member
Impact
Request to admin : Please ban accounts of bodis.com staff here.

Just lost my heard earned 140$, with them and my account was 1.3 years old approximate.

I put my withdrawal options and entered tax information and now I cant login to my account. (They suspended my account next day)

`````Any one can verify there account closing patterns````

You put withdrawal options and tax information, and next day your account with all money will be gone.
Also one thing you will see they tell there engineers to add this fake line to prove that you are self clicking from one IP, and this is proof, (5 visits 714 clicks)

Full Read here (sorry can't upload images here because of my account limit ):

www(.)tastycherrygames.com/2023/02/27/bodis-com-review/
Full Gmail Conversation in image form: (open this link in new url, Press Magnifier button for seeing text)
i.imgur.com/VrpbHEc.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You didn't answer my question. If you own such a valuable asset, why bother with parking?

And by the way, your spelling skills matches your face very well.
Oh yes my face! 100% :)

•••
I’m sorry that you had a bad experience with them. I’ve had a great working relationship with them for many years. They pay on time and the customer service is very responsive.
bodis is terrible I had thousands of domains parked and never collected ,they wanted my personal info send my ss ,I just dident trust the ----------espesially when for no reason they locked me out of my account ,do not deal with those -------------

Last edited:
•••
yaweronline, You stated,
"I own unity.com which has billions of dollars in stocks already, and i bring direct traffic from that. If thats what you mean, then hell yeah!"

Do you own Unity.com website/company? Or are you trying to say you have an account at Unity.com?

•••
•••
yaweronline, You stated,
"I own unity.com which has billions of dollars in stocks already, and i bring direct traffic from that. If thats what you mean, then hell yeah!"

Do you own Unity.com website/company? Or are you trying to say you have an account at Unity.com?

yaweronline, You stated,

All I am trying to say I can not possibly own such big company which has stocks in usa as an indivisual.
So its not in my control to get traffic from unity.com (which has da of 90) or something.
So if there staff promotes my game, i do not have control over it.
I beilive bodis.com have been very unjust to many accounts including us and I do not like that.
If you can get "reason" for my block that would be great from them too.
"Spike in traffic" is reason they give to everyone before blocking them, only when you try to ask them money for.

Last edited:
•••
His spelling skills match his face very well. What you implying dr?
Perhaps the good dr would prefer to keep this at a more professional level?

It seems that the questions have raised a few raw emotions here, and some misunderstanding.

The perception was that the original poster owned a potentially very valuable domain and/or website, so the whole issue about a $xxx loss of funds seemed trivial. However, he has since explained himself.

There appeared to be a misunderstanding here. Clearly, someone here had a bad experience. That doesn't mean that they are wrong to say so.It may, however, be unwise to label an established company a "scam," especially when others here on the forum clearly do use them and have at least had OK experiences with them.

For myself, I still appreciate the fact that at least a domain's registration fees can be recouped through the parking with Bodis. And they have been reliable with the payouts for me. That doesn't mean that one should be cautious and aware of their strict policies, which could even potentially harm the individual recently having a "spike" in ad-clicking activity," not of their own doing.

We don't know all the specifics in this instance, but clearly the opening poster felt hurt by this situation. Let's not make it any worse by undue personal attacks.

•••
Last edited:
•••
That he's bad at spelling.
Perhaps there is a kinder, gentler way of encouraging better spelling? After all, this fellow already feels hurt due to losing his parking account and the income that he felt was due to him at the time.

Sure, it's great when there is proper spelling and grammer on this forum. We do have quite an array of nationalities and backgrounds here, though. Especially if English is not his first language, giving him some latitude might be appreciated.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Sir you Scored 100% on emotional Intelligence. But I can tank from other members(that don't like me reporting incident of account getting blocked along with many other people). I am new member here so my rep points does not matter much. You sir however have alot of rep points, from alot of positive contributions already on this forum. So being honest would take a toll on your rep points. (#Price of honesty #Batman)

•••
Lol you broke their terms of service and got banned. End of.

It doesn't matter who's fault it is, your traffic was unacceptable.

Your trustpilot reviews show only how many idiots there are who can't follow TOS.

Bodis pays me diligently every month because I know what I'm doing. They would never ban a person like that.

Last edited:
•••
Perhaps there is a kinder, gentler way of encouraging better spelling? After all, this fellow already feels hurt due to losing his parking account and the income that he felt was due to him at the time.

Sure, it's great when there is proper spelling and grammer on this forum. We do have quite an array of nationalities and backgrounds here, though. Especially if English is not his first language, giving him some latitude might be appreciated.
Yes you are right, I could have just ignored him, but I was provoked by his now deleted post that said:

"IQ of people in this forum! Man oh Man! All I can say is you all are genuises well done! :)"

•••
Yes you are right, I could have just ignored him, but I was provoked by his now deleted post that said:

"IQ of people in this forum! Man oh Man! All I can say is you all are genuises well done! :)"
I did not deleted anything. Ask moderators!

•••
Perhaps at this point it would be best to call a truce.

The good news is that some have reported after having a bad experience with one ad-parking company, they have moved on to another that yielded better results! So, perhaps this is a good opportunity to explore other options.

•••
Yaweronline, I think I know what happened with your Bodis account.

Bodis probably has an algorithm that identifies the type of traffic going to domains parked with their company.

If traffic was coming from Unity.com to your domain name parked at Bodis, then that traffic may have been identified as some type of referral traffic and/or some type of bot traffic, that is not allowed.

When you tried to withdraw the money, this action probably triggered some sort of verification process regarding what type of traffic put money into your account, upon finding it was bad traffic, Bodis suspended your account and deleted your earnings (money).

Unity.com may be tagged or identified as bad referral traffic in the Bodis system, so regardless who within the Unity.com platform sent the traffic, it was disallowed.

I am guessing that English is not your first language, and thus, your writings were difficult and confusing for us native English speakers to understand what it was you were trying to tell us.

Park your domains somewhere else and do not set up any referral traffic and/or do not ask friends/family to go look at your domain name and click on the ads.

I hope this helps you in some way.

Last edited:
•••
We saw this type of thread thousand times here.
Dan stole my money
Godaddy stole my name
Afternic closed my account for no reason.

NO - There is a reason - YOU

•••
Don't take me for newbee @john. I can show you my monthly revenue reports for some other parking companies in thousands of bucks. But I don't share my trade secrets.
And yes you can insult the way you want. I don't give a .....

Last edited:
•••

Bodis probably has an algorithm that identifies the type of traffic going to domains parked with their company.

If traffic was coming from Unity.com to your domain name parked at Bodis, then that traffic may have been identified as some type of referral traffic and/or some type of bot traffic, that is not allowed.

When you tried to withdraw the money, this action probably triggered some sort of verification process regarding what type of traffic put money into your account, upon finding it was bad traffic, Bodis suspended your account and deleted your earnings (money).

Unity.com may be tagged or identified as bad referral traffic in the Bodis system, so regardless who within the Unity.com platform sent the traffic, it was disallowed.

I am guessing that English is not your first language, and thus, your writings were difficult and confusing for us native English speakers to understand what it was you were trying to tell us.

Park your domains somewhere else and do not set up any referral traffic and/or do not ask friends/family to go look at your domain name and click on the ads.

Done with insulting ?

•••
It's not about insulting.
Referral traffic is not allowed and you know that but still crying like a baby and think Bodis is wrong but not you.
Grow up and admit your mistake and stop crying.

•••
Don't take me for newbee @john. I can show you my monthly revenue reports for some other parking companies in thousands of bucks. But I don't share my trade secrets.
And yes you can insult the way you want. I don't give a .....

Ah yes, and you earned less than $10 per month at bodis and seemingly don't know the rules (which are the same for all parking companies). Seems legit.

•••

frankly his english seemed fine but I do believe his native tongue is troll. either way with his attitude shown in more than one post ..the iq talk and all... its hard be taken serious whether here or bodis support etc

•••
Yaweronline,

You replied with "Done with insulting?"

I am not sure how my reply regarding Bodis was an insult to you. My intent was to help you out.

Umm, well I am confused as to why you posted about your problem with Bodis.

What is it that you want from Name Pros and/or it's members?

•••
@hotcoffee what do you want from Name Pros /or it's members?

•••
Ah yes, and you earned less than $10 per month at bodis and seemingly don't know the rules (which are the same for all parking companies). Seems legit.
You free to judge however you want Sir!

•••
655AA23B-2991-4FD3-B1AF-EB0C1055F538.gif
Nasty crowd but worth price of admission.
I never had much luck with bodis parking.

•••
I can't say anything specific about this situation because I don't know the details. However Bodis have paid me every month without fail since 2017. They certainly have nothing to gain from taking someone's earnings of $140.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back