BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Technically - it works...
But when checking email headers you will see that SPF: fail - this can cause delivery problems...
At least for me, when using email in forwarding mode...
I guess, such issue is generated by my forwarding service... not by Bodis.

Last edited:
•••
Hello Jurgen,

Yes, this SPF failure is most likely due to your email forwarding rather than Bodis.com, as our own SMTP would be validated.

Thanks.

At least for me, when using email in forwarding mode...
I guess, such issue is generated by my forwarding service... not by Bodis.

•••
"If you're using an ad blocker, our legacy/static ads are no longer available & will be monetised using Tier2 ads moving forward."

Advertising malware to people with ad blockers is a great recipe for getting a domain dinged on WoT or some other form of blacklisting. And a certain % of users with ad blockers are open-source zealots who chafe at anything commercial. Serving this demo zero-click redirects to malware (yeah, I've spot checked a few of my domains) is a pretty confrontational move. This is a kick to at least remove my tech domains from Bodis.

ZeroClick doesn't ruin anything... it is a myth.
Nah, this is a bad development for those of us who have aspirations for our sites beyond being temporarily parked.

•••
Hello,

For some time now we have been proactively removing any malware or scareware related ads found on our Tier2 feed.

If you've come across any these malware/scareware ads recently, please open a support ticket or PM me and we will look into this matter immediately.

Thank you.

"If you're using an ad blocker, our legacy/static ads are no longer available & will be monetised using Tier2 ads moving forward."

Advertising malware to people with ad blockers is a great recipe for getting a domain dinged on WoT or some other form of blacklisting. And a certain % of users with ad blockers are open-source zealots who chafe at anything commercial. Serving this demo zero-click redirects to malware (yeah, I've spot checked a few of my domains) is a pretty confrontational move. This is a kick to at least remove my tech domains from Bodis.

Nah, this is a bad development for those of us who have aspirations for our sites beyond being temporarily parked.

•••
So i check on my bodis account after weeks and found out that over 72hrs has passed and estimated revenue has not been approved, plus 0 click. Can someone explain this?

Why the delay in confirmation? By the way, its just $21

Last edited:
•••
Hello Zeal,

It tends to take approximately 48 hours so that our various ad providers can confirm our earnings estimates. Earnings are adjusted during this time wherever necessary.

If your earnings have remained unconfirmed for more than 72 hours following the end of the day in question, we may need to look further into this matter.

Could you please open a ticket from the Bodis support centre and we will get back to you shortly with an update.

Thank you.

So i check on my bodis account after weeks and found out that over 72hrs has passed and estimated revenue has not been approved, plus 0 click. Can someone explain this?

Why the delay in confirmation? By the way, its just $21

•••
Hello Zeal,

It tends to take approximately 48 hours so that our various ad providers can confirm our earnings estimates. Earnings are adjusted during this time wherever necessary.

If your earnings have remained unconfirmed for more than 72 hours following the end of the day in question, we may need to look further into this matter.

Could you please open a ticket from the Bodis support centre and we will get back to you shortly with an update.

Thank you.

Sure. What about the zero click even when i have made $21 from the parked domains? Thank you.

•••
Hello Zeal,

ZeroClick revenue doesn't tend to require an extended time period prior to finalisation.

If you would like me to verify that your Bodis account is operating correctly, please forward me your account details via PM of open a support ticket.

Thank you.

Sure. What about the zero click even when i have made $21 from the parked domains? Thank you.

•••
Since Google launched "2-Click mode only" - my avg. RPM has dropped more than 2 times...
How about you?

Last edited:
•••
Since Google launched "2-Click mode only" - my avg. RPM has dropped more than 2 times...
How about you?

I did OK until June 7th - the bottom dropped out for me. We'll see if it comes back. Sometimes it does...

•••
Anyone else have Google Analytics set up for their accounts? Its fascinating to see where the traffic is coming come.

Lately I've noticed one particular company scanning my domains thought, and was wondering if anyone else has experienced this too? The company is "evercompliant ltd" and you can see it if you inspect the ga:networkLocation dimension. They have something to do with transaction fraud but have no idea why they're slowly scanning my entire portfolio.. Anyone have any ideas?

•••
1. My avg. RPM with ParkingCrew for May was up to 3 times higher than at Bodis...
I guess, that is because PC-filtering is much better, and up to 33% of visits at Bodis are unfiltered bots...

2. When Minimum Offer feature will be available, is it so hard to release it???
I'm already enough of $1-10 offers at Bodis...
PC has this option from the beginning...

Last edited:
•••
Bodis is down for me as of now (I have checked a few my domains)...
Only their website works...

•••
Bodis is down for me as of now (I have checked a few my domains)...
Only their website works...

Just checked a couple of mine - they're coming up OK. I am in USA - Eastern Timezone.

•••
Jurgen Wolf, it is probably our firewall that is blocking you out for some reason. Not seeing any downtime on our end. I will reach out to you privately via PM to collect some details so that we can figure it out on our end. Thanks.

•••
My connectivity issue has been fixed.
Thanks!

•••
Just wanted to let everyone know, we've ugraded our network and database today, thus reporting (and Bodis in general) should be leaps and bounds faster than ever before!

We'll be making a blog post in the coming day or two with a bit more details!

•••
Last edited:
•••
Is it possible to set landing page without ads (just straight landing page with domain for sale and contact form)?

•••
Is it possible to set landing page without ads (just straight landing page with domain for sale and contact form)?

Like the thumbnail below? Yes.
Screen Shot 2017-06-29 at 3.41.23 PM.png

•••
Like the thumbnail below? Yes.
Show attachment 62627

Thanks.

How to get this page without ads?

I tried to test a domain name, but there is default zero click setting. Though I disabled Tier2, I still see the landing page with ads.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks.

How to get this page without ads?

I tried to test a domain name, but there is default zero click setting. Though I disabled Tier2, I still see the landing page with ads.

Login to your account. Check the box next to the name you want to have a form for. Select "Inquiry Form." A further step could be to check the box under that which says "Auto-redirect to inquiry form." Done.

•••
Login to your account. Check the box next to the name you want to have a form for. Select "Inquiry Form." A further step could be to check the box under that which says "Auto-redirect to inquiry form." Done.
Auto-redirect to inquiry form was hidden. It works now.

•••
1. My avg. RPM with ParkingCrew for May was up to 3 times higher than at Bodis...
I guess, that is because PC-filtering is much better, and up to 33% of visits at Bodis are unfiltered bots...
The same for June (Bodis vs ParkingCrew)...

•••
I would generally recommend just comparing revenue figures.

It's hard to strike a balance. Some of our users want us to provide raw revenue figures (including ALL bots, etc etc). Other users want us to provide the most filtered visitors #s we can. Generally speaking we lean towards the filtered side, but we're not too aggressive. Otherwise you'll end up with a lot of clicks with 0 visitors. :)

Any domains in particular you see this RPM difference (last few weeks), please let me know via PM and I'll look into it and see if there's something that clearly sticks out that we can add as a filter profile.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back