BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not Voodoo for non-US activity.
I filled and signed the required taxform W-8BEN (for Non-US individuals) at Voodoo... directly in their panel!

•••
It is mandatory for all US-companies which reward their customers... regardless of where these customers are based.

•••
Hello Bakintek,

Yes, as Jurgen correctly pointed out, it is mandatory that these tax forms are completed by Bodis members who are either US or non-US individuals alike.

If you're a non-US individual, please be sure to complete the W-8BEN form.

If you require any assistance, please open a ticket from the Bodis support centre.

Thanks.

Bodis require submit the tax information for non-US account?

•••
Just parked 300 domains at Bodis.. looking great, Bodis is faster than any other parking service I have ever used!

•••
Hi @TroyBodis

Just used Domain Status Tool at Bodis.
https://www.bodis.com/account#domain-status-tool

4 domains say "Disabled - Other reason"

When I visited these domains, they directly go to the inquiry page instead parking page. No big deal but I went to "manage domains" to check the reason and found out that,

"This feature only applies to domains using our Teir1 ad provider and is thus disabled for this domain name."

Why are those 4 awesome .com domains not using your Teir1 ad provider?

Thanks.

•••
•••
•••
No such procedure.
Only Google decides when unban them or even never.

•••
Hello,

As Jurgen pointed out, "Disabled" signifies that these domain names were banned by our Tier1 ad provider. However, these domains will continue to be monetised via our Tier2 ads.

Unfortunately there are no means available to us for unbanning Tier1 disabled domain names.

Thank you.

wow, how can I make Google 'unban' these domains?

Thanks.

•••
I have 2 suggestions.

Let us add keywords for domains, for some reason, the related ads on domains are totally unrelated to the domain name which will affect CTR.

Please also add 'open in new tab/window' option.

Thanks!

•••
I think Troy mentioned they were looking into adding a keyword function.

It's really the only thing missing at Bodis, which has stopped me using them to the full extent. I did just add Bodis to my above rotation and the first 10 clicks or so have averaged 40 cents, which is pretty good, so they'll probably compete well.

They do also provide direct to sales landers, which I can't see they earn out of, so fair play to them there.

@TroyBodis any timescales/update on the keyword feature?
Cheers

•••
Hello,

That's correct. We are working on a keyword/related keyword option at present, but unfortunately we don't yet have a date set for the implementation of this feature.

Our advanced sale options will be next, so it's likely to be some time in the latter half of 2017.

In the meantime, if you do have keywords which need to be seeded, please open a support ticket and we will manually submit them for you.

Thank you.

I have 2 suggestions.

Let us add keywords for domains, for some reason, the related ads on domains are totally unrelated to the domain name which will affect CTR.

Please also add 'open in new tab/window' option.

Thanks!

I think Troy mentioned they were looking into adding a keyword function.

It's really the only thing missing at Bodis, which has stopped me using them to the full extent. I did just add Bodis to my above rotation and the first 10 clicks or so have averaged 40 cents, which is pretty good, so they'll probably compete well.

They do also provide direct to sales landers, which I can't see they earn out of, so fair play to them there.

@TroyBodis any timescales/update on the keyword feature?
Cheers

•••
Hi @TroyBodis

Suggestion: At this time we can only sort domain names in A-Z or Z-A order, and the added date. It would be great if we will be able to sort domains by "sale status" too.. so that it's easy to check which domains are parked and which domains go directly to inquiry page/escrow page and the domains 'not for sale'. That would be incredibly helpful.

Thanks!

•••
Hi @TroyBodis

Suggestion: At this time we can only sort domain names in A-Z or Z-A order, and the added date. It would be great if we will be able to sort domains by "sale status" too.. so that it's easy to check which domains are parked and which domains go directly to inquiry page/escrow page and the domains 'not for sale'. That would be incredibly helpful.

Thanks!

Would love to be able to sort on any of those headers. Also right now if you search for a domain in your portfolio that has "cloud" in it, it must begin with "cloud" to be found. Would be cool if we could get every domain with "cloud" in it.

•••
Hello,

We will be adding a number advanced search/filter options shortly. These search options will include the ability to filter domains by their "Sale Status".

It will also provide the ability to search domains that start with, end with or contain a predefined search term.

We expect to be integrate these search options with both domain reporting and managing.

Thank you.

Hi @TroyBodis

Thanks!

Would love to be able to sort on any of those headers. Also right now if you search for a domain in your portfolio that has "cloud" in it, it must begin with "cloud" to be found. Would be cool if we could get every domain with "cloud" in it.

Last edited:
•••
is it just me or is bodis rolling out some new features now?

I accidentally got to a for sale ad page.. and for sale banner was all new diff and cool... just the way I'd like it.. not that tiny thing we're used to

ytytyt.JPG

•••
Hello Alcy,

As mentioned in my follow up to your recent support ticket, we're currently testing various sale banners which we expect to be rolled out in the not too distant future.

Thank you.

I accidentally got to a for sale ad page.. and for sale banner was all new diff and cool... just the way I'd like it.. not that tiny thing we're used to

Show attachment 52091

•••

Show attachment 52091

I dont see this for mine, but I do like that sale banner at the top!

•••
504 Gateway Time-out The server didn't respond in time

Bodis.com and all domains parked at bodis getting this error.

@TroyBodis

•••
Hello Haris,

Unfortunately our system experienced some temporary downtime earlier today of roughly 20 or so minutes.

However, all pages/domains are now back up and running again. You should have no difficulty logging into your Bodis account now.

We do apologise for this inconvenience.

Thank you.

504 Gateway Time-out The server didn't respond in time

Bodis.com and all domains parked at bodis getting this error.

@TroyBodis

•••
Please lower Wire threshold... $850 is very very uncomfortable...
$200 at ParkingCrew... and even lower at Sedo...

•••
Hello Jurgen,

Recently, we've been looking into alternative transfer services which will allow us to lower the minimum threshold for wire payments.

We also offer Direct Deposit for payments over $20.00 for those with bank accounts within the United States.

If you're located outside the United States, a third party service such as Payoneer could be used to transfer your Direct Deposit funds to you in the meantime.

Thank you.

Please lower Wire threshold... $850 is very very uncomfortable...
$200 at ParkingCrew... and even lower at Sedo...

•••
I want to receive my wires directly from you... without any intermediaries like Payoneer.
Thanks.

•••
I look forward to being able to set keywords that ive wanted for long time now.

•••
Even if you are able to set your own keyword - it doesn't mean that Google will accept it...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back