BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
To those of you attending this year's NamesCon event in Las Vegas, Matt Wegrzyn – CEO, and James Tuplin – Business Development, will also be in attendance from Sunday, Jan 22nd to Wednesday, Jan 25th.

If you’d like to meet with our team during the event, please feel free to reach out to us and we'll schedule a meeting with you.

Thank you.

•••
Enable option not to recieve this email every month for users who just use inquiry form:

"Your Account Balance Will Be Rolled Over to Next Month"

•••
Hello,

This notification is to ensure users are aware that either their account balance hasn't reached the minimum payment threshold for the upcoming payment cycle or that their payment information is not in order.

However, your suggestion to be able to disable this notification will be forwarded to Bodis management shortly.

Thank you.

Enable option not to recieve this email every month for users who just use inquiry form:

"Your Account Balance Will Be Rolled Over to Next Month"

•••
I can set keywords with ParkingCrew and Sedo...
Lack of this possibility at Bodis.

•••
Hello Jurgen,

We expect to reintroduce our keyword features later this year. In the meantime however, you can forward your keyword submissions to us via a support ticket and we will update them for you.

Thank you.

I can set keywords with ParkingCrew and Sedo...
Lack of this possibility at Bodis.

•••
Please add possibility to completely disable "Related links" per certain domain...

•••
Hello Jurgen,

Thank you for your suggestion. Related links are required on our one-click templates so that visitors can quickly navigate to ads which are more relevant to their interests.

We will take your suggestion into consideration however.

Thanks.

Please add possibility to completely disable "Related links" per certain domain...

•••
Very often these links are irrelevant and they significantly lower CTR and earnings...

•••
For example, short domains can't generate such links properly at all...

•••
Also these Related links may contain TMs...
This is another reason why is better to disable them...
Sedo has such feature from the beginning.

Last edited:
•••
With ParkingCrew I can enable/disable ZeroClick per certain domain...
With Bodis - per whole account (all domains) only...
Please add such feature...

•••
What is the current ETA of all of the new features submitted, changes, fixes, etc? Last year we heard by end of year but we're starting the second month of the next year now.. I dont want to come off as impatient, but more like excited and cant wait to see whats next... OK, so maybe a bit impatient.... :P

•••
yea
I'd like to know too!
its not impatince.. just curious..
it appears the previously announced dates of completion were very rough estimates at the very best..

cheers

•••
Hello Jurgen,

If our Tier2/backup ad provider is disabled on a Tier2 monetised domain, we can only display the "No Sponsors" page, or redirect visitors to the sale page where applicable.

If you have some Tier2 domains parked with us that you don't wish to monetise, then it is recommended that you just use the Auto-redirect to inquiry/check out, instead of disabling the entire Tier2 feed.

Thank you.

With ParkingCrew I can enable/disable ZeroClick per certain domain...
With Bodis - per whole account (all domains) only...
Please add such feature...

•••
Hello,

Unfortunately we had quite a few unexpected setbacks last year, but we are expecting to have at least part of these new features implemented by the middle of this year.

We cannot give an estimated time frame as to when at this point. There are still a number of large tasks to be completed before we can begin rolling these features out.

We do apologise for these unexpected delays and I can assure you that we are working to have these long awaited features implemented as soon as possible.

Thank you.

What is the current ETA of all of the new features submitted, changes, fixes, etc? Last year we heard by end of year but we're starting the second month of the next year now.. I dont want to come off as impatient, but more like excited and cant wait to see whats next... OK, so maybe a bit impatient.... :P

yea
I'd like to know too!
its not impatince.. just curious..
it appears the previously announced dates of completion were very rough estimates at the very best..

cheers

•••
And again: I wish to enable Tier2-backup per certain domains... but not per whole account.

•••
Hello Jurgen,

Would you prefer that your remaining Tier2 domains display the "No Sponsors" page or have visitors redirected to the sale page?

Thanks.

And again: I wish to enable Tier2-backup per certain domains... but not per whole account.

•••
I'm talking about Tier1-domains... for some of them I want to enable ZeroClick as backup... because not all keywords for some countries are covered by Google feed... I can do that with ParkingCrew but not with you.

•••
Hello Jurgen,

Unfortunately we cannot monetise Tier1 enabled domains with Tier2 ads on an individual basis. This is due to an agreement we have with our ad providers.

However, we can offer you a Tier2/ZeroClick only account if required. If you would like more information, please open a support ticket.

Thank you.

I'm talking about Tier1-domains... for some of them I want to enable ZeroClick as backup... because not all keywords for some countries are covered by Google feed... I can do that with ParkingCrew but not with you.

•••
Bodis require submit the tax information for non-US account?

•••
Yes...
But not Bodis itself... US-gov...

•••
Yes...
But not Bodis itself... US-gov...
but other parking companies (voodoo, domainsponsor, parkingcrew...) not require tax information with non-US and pretty simple pay via Paypal.

•••
ParkingCrew is a German company, that's why...

Regarding Voodoo...
They require it...

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back