IT.COM

news “Blockchain” domains taking center stage at GoDaddy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
.com domain names beginning with the keyword “blockchain” are soaring at godaddy auctions and taking center stage!! This keyword is growing in value and if you own one you should HODL it!!

Some names currently in auction:

Here are a few recent reported sales on Namebio:

blockchainnetwork.com

10,250 USD

2018-01-16

GoDaddy

blockchainescrow.com

9,208 USD

2018-01-16

GoDaddy

blockchainit.com

8,200 USD

2018-01-16

GoDaddy

blockchainregistry.com

5,100 USD

2018-01-16

GoDaddy

blockchaincentral.com

4,050 USD

2018-01-16

GoDaddy

blockchainplatform.com

2,025 USD

2018-01-16

GoDaddy

blockchaincompany.com

1,225 USD

2018-01-16

GoDaddy

blockchainco.com

1,186 USD

2018-01-16

GoDaddy

blockchainlink.com

1,134 USD

2018-01-16

GoDaddy

Here are some more Blockchain domains in auction now at godaddy:

blockchainmanagement.com

$1,450

$1,926

1/18/18 13:54

blockchainservices.com

$1,625

$2,737

1/19/18 13:51

blockchainassets.com

$2,555

$2,752

1/19/18 10:32

blockchainloans.com

$1,125

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for sharing. It's really an eye opener

Last edited:
•••
wasnt this the batch that was dropped by same seller??? hence the sudden influx

anyone knows if they got through or will be renewed by owner?

all in all namebio not crazy on blockchain

yet

I hope.

I like them though

•••
wasnt this the batch that was dropped by same seller??? hence the sudden influx

anyone knows if they got through or will be renewed by owner?

all in all namebio not crazy on blockchain

yet

I hope.

I like them though
I still see blockchain+ keyword too long. I will rather stick with block+keyword or chain+keyword

•••
all domains belong to one person... sadly, I just learned she past away.

•••
all domains belong to one person... sadly, I just learned she past away.
No wonder they all drop at the same. Thats one of the disadvantages of this business. The family won't know he was sitting on $$$$$

•••
No wonder they all drop at the same. Thats one of the disadvantages of this business. The family won't know he was sitting on $$$$$

It was an unexpected death and the woman ,Jane Both, was quite a visionary as all the name was registered in 2013, when we barely knew what was happening.

How these people find this things is what I don't know because in 2013 when she was registering them, hemp niche was at its peak then cos I made crazy dough that period.

The only thing I want to know now is how to be ahead like this woman and her likes... that is be ahead. That is the ONLY way to make the most money.

•••
Wouldn't surprise me if someone in the woman's family put in a claim and then GD took the domains back. Domains of this value would definitely form part of her estate.

•••
Wouldn't surprise me if someone in the woman's family put in a claim and then GD took the domains back. Domains of this value would definitely form part of her estate.

that means they'd have to be aware of them to begin with.
or at least check her mailbox... and I suppose usually people forget to leave mailbox passwords behind too.

then again there is that thing in gmail .. logged in at all times etc. cheers.

•••
I still see blockchain+ keyword too long. I will rather stick with block+keyword or chain+keyword

i agree - i prefer Block + word too, Blockchain + word is way too long of a domain for a company's name

i'm assuming the recent sales were for traffic purposes.

•••
It makes you wonder how they will use those names.

Will there ever be a blockchain registry for domain names?

•••
Please recheck your prices? I'm seeing MUCH higher prices... BlockchainLoans.com went for >$6000 not $1125 when I look. Can anyone else confirm?

•••
It makes you wonder how they will use those names.

Will there ever be a blockchain registry for domain names?

the whole point of BC is that there is an infinity of applications. so infinitely more simple to say how it will not be used,.. than how it might be used :)

all u gotta do is say google "blockchain future applications" and boom.. your glued to screen for next 10 hours.

enojy

•••
i agree - i prefer Block + word too, Blockchain + word is way too long of a domain for a company's name

i'm assuming the recent sales were for traffic purposes.

its nicer and shorter for sure..
but in all honesty, I predict this will be one of those cases where the longer full version will be far more valuable and sellable.. if I had some money ot invest in this on aftermarket.. I'd go blockchain+kw versus other 2 for sure.

jmo
cheers

•••
maybe for traffic purposes - but if i were setting up an online business im not sure i would be calling it. BlockChainNetworking.

just my own personal preference.

i would prefer (as my co name) a shorter and easier to remember;

like:

BlockNet

ChainNet

BCNetwork

etc

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back