Dynadot

news Blockbuster $15 Million Sale of NFTs.com Blows the Roof Off Latest DNJournal Charts - Non .Coms Make Some Noise Too

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
The new bi-weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com and this turned out to be a historic one as it includes the second biggest publicly reported domain sale of all time at $15 million. While that landmark sale towered over all of the others, there was also good news from every category. The ccTLDs posted 3 of the year's 10 biggest sales to date in that group and took six chart entries overall. The non .com gTLDs had even more, piling up seven chart entries to match the .coms. You can get all of the details here: https://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2022/20220817.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One day, in the near future, I'm going to earn a spot on the Top 100 public sales for the year.

•••
One day, in the near future, I'm going to earn a spot on the Top 100 public sales for the year.
Near future is not a deadline, I read somewhere that a dream needs a deadline :xf.rolleyes:

•••
Near future is not a deadline, I read somewhere that a dream needs a deadline :xf.rolleyes:
I had one that would have made it, but I had to pass on it since I have some future plans for the domain :). Don't know if it was the wrong move yet, but it is what it is.

•••
$15 mill. are good news for the domain industry, and our nft / meta domains.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back