IT.COM

Black Friday Hosting Specials (especially VPS)

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
OK. This is kind off a continuation of my Estibot.com thread with a more definitive title. You can post any of your Black Friday Promos you find here. But I would definitely like to hear from anyone who know of a special with these specs.

I need a VPS with these specs 1GB Ram (Swap 2GB), 100GB Raid-10 Disk, 500GB Traffic, 2 IP's, fully managed with WHM/cPanel, Softalicious (not essential), WHMXtra, and nightly R1Soft backups. These specs are not set in stone.

I've identified 2 quality VPS hosts in WireTree and BigBrain.

WireTree say they don't have any Black Friday Specials, only 50% off the first two months with code makethetransition. They come out at $41.50/month (with 1 year pricing) for their lowest spec, before coupon.

BigBrain say they will announce their Black Friday Specials on the Twitter page, on the 23rd. Their current offer with code WHTNOV (10% discount) comes out at $31.50/month (with monthly pricing) for their lowest spec. so I'm eagerly awaiting their Black Friday Special :)

Any other recommendations are welcome. Quality is important.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've heard of WireTree but haven't heard of BigBrain. AmeriNOC is a great company (check the reviews), the hosting is fully managed, and they're $29 a month without any coupons. They will have deals for sure on Black Friday or I have a coupon for 50% off your first order.

I'm sure you know I run a coupon site. I'll be posting black friday and cyber monday deals all day long on the FB and twitter feeds. There'll be a ton of VPS deals and I only use quality companies. I'd suggest checking out my deals before you make a decision :)

•••
AmeriNOC $29 is unmanaged. Please provide a link? I will check out Your FaceBook/Twitter pages.

Last edited:
•••
AmeriNOC $29 is unmanaged. Please provide a link? I will check out Your FaceBook/Twitter pages.

ah, you're right. Almost all of their other plans are managed tho, looks like the basic VPS is unmanaged.

Facebook and twitter links in sig :)

•••
www.HudsonValleyHost.com

mvpsblackfriday2012 gets you 40% off any managed VPS. Premium VPS 1 Package (called Starter on website) now $18/month (after coupon)

umblackfriday2012 gets you 55% off any unmanaged VPS. Starter VPS Package now $4.05/month (after coupon)

blackfriday60off gets you 60% off Share Hosting. Beginner Package now $1.20/month (after coupon)

Last edited:
•••
WiredTree now stating on Twitter they are going to have their first ever Black Friday Sale on VPS/Dedicated/Hybrid. I guess that also will be announce on Black Friday itself. Of the three so far mentioned, they would be my preferred VPS supplier.

•••
BigBrain have announced the coupon for Managed VPS 25% off plus double disk space and bandwidth. Coupon: BLACKFRIDAY. That makes their entry level VM 1 $35 only $26.25 (with coupon) very attractive.

•••
I just posted a coupon for HawkHost that has free managed help, coupon is 35% off for life on VPS. They're a good option.

Keep checking the facebook/twitter, just getting started with the deals here :)

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

WiredTree now stating on Twitter they are going to have their first ever Black Friday Sale on VPS/Dedicated/Hybrid. I guess that also will be announce on Black Friday itself. Of the three so far mentioned, they would be my preferred VPS supplier.

Here's the wiredtree coupon:

warmholidaywelcome

save 50% off your first 2 months on dedicated servers

They haven't announced anything yet, so not sure if there's going to be VPS coupons or not.

•••
WiredTree coupon is WT-BF12-VPS for 15% off VPS. Still a tad expensive for me.

BigBrain coupon BLACKFRIDAY seems to have expired sometime before 00:30 on Friday.

So I'm considering the HudsonValleyHost.com mvpsblackfriday2012 40% off any VPS.

Still looking.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

OK. BigBrain fixed their expired coupon problem and I was able to subscribe to their VM 1 VPS.

Specs

1GB DDR3 RAM (2GB Swap)
200GB SATA2 Raid 10 Disk
1000GB Bandwidth
1GB Port
2 IP's
cPanel/WHM
Softalicious
WHMXtra
Nightly Backups via R1Soft
Server Hardening & Monitoring
DDOS Protection
Fully Managed

All for only $26.25/month, which is a pretty good value deal, imho. (The cost of the Full Management alone is $25).

Last edited:
•••
For a limited 24 hours time period, HostGator is offering 50% OFF on everything it offers.

Here's the link to claim your 50% OFF discount: no_url_shorteners/hostgatorblackfriday12

7 hours remaining, I guess.

Last edited:
•••
If you're still looking for a VPS, we can provide 10% discount on specific plans.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back