Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandCollectors.com

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
if you got any promo for org net please share
thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Transip.nl

new regs or transfer .net €5
new regs or transfer .org €4.99

With VAT included (depending on country/company) thats just over €6. I'm not sure how they handle US clients on VAT.

Discount will be applied on checkout.

•••
I have some important net domains.. besides LCN at $8.49 anything better?

Thanks

•••
•••
•••
ouch.. already transferred too many names to them.. what the issues?
i have had a few names with them lcn locked my account and asked my id for no reason. but after all they are sent auth codes and i transfered away my domains.

•••
lcn says free privacy with domain. i've transfered to them domains and noticed that free privacy is not offering for transfers only for new registrations.
they are doing business like as 1and1 ionos united domains.

•••
I am using LCN since two years - no problem at all , Friendly support . Do not blame on registrars , might be your fault . Imo

•••
I am using LCN since two years - no problem at all , Friendly support . Do not blame on registrars , might be your fault . Imo
i do not blame registrars may be uk and eu companies just do not like russians ?!
my current black list:
1and1.com\ionos
lcn.com
123-reg.co.uk

•••
i do not blame registrars may be uk and eu companies just do not like russians ?!
my current black list:
1and1.com\ionos
lcn.com
123-reg.co.uk
You are also blacklisted :xf.wink: on these - thats why it happend .

•••
never tried 1&1.. tempted to register a name with them with a preloadable debit card just to see how bad they really are.. suprised they are still in business based on all the bad press alone..

•••
LCN is perfect company. I have no problem nearly 5 years.

•••
You are also blacklisted :xf.wink: on these - thats why it happend .
how do you know? i have trasferred a .biz domain from them about 10 days that is ridiculous.
it was good high value domains

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back