Dynadot

Black Friday 2020 is coming, what's the most wanted?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
November is at the door, I suddenly feel like Black Friday is just the next day :)) Just thinking what will be the best deal this season. How's about yours?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cheapest .com reg, transfers and renewals will be the most sought after ..... imo

Last edited:
•••
Of course it will be nice to pick up some new domain extensions for pennies, but as someone on a very restricted budget, the priority is definitely transfer deals/ultra-affordable renewals, to hold on to what I have. Most of my domains are .coms, but current transfer prices for .online, .store etc. will make it impossible to hold on to anything which isn't exceptional.

It would be very helpful to know what transfer sales are coming...

•••
•••
cheap transfers .com, .net, .org, .co, .io I have a lot of domains to be transfered :xf.eek:

•••
Anybody can just remind here what was the best price for .com in 2019 black friday offer among popular registars..just curious to know as i missed that time last year as i was not active..

•••
Anybody can just remind here what was the best price for .com in 2019 black friday offer among popular registars..just curious to know as i missed that time last year as i was not active..
The best i had was getting 10 .com from HostPapa (really reg PromoPeople, that is a reseller I think) for $1.05 CDN each, about $0.84 USD at time.

If others registered, be sure that you have dealt with annual renewal process, as they will invoice it 15 days prior to expiry. You can from interface request that they cancel them at end of period.

Bob

•••
•••
•••
•••
as a 'com-buff':
com offers

•••
i wish for a better renewal price rather than a transfer. moving in and out is a hassle.

•••
I wish .co registry premium were dropped for a day :)

•••
Of course it will be nice to pick up some new domain extensions for pennies, but as someone on a very restricted budget, the priority is definitely transfer deals/ultra-affordable renewals, to hold on to what I have. Most of my domains are .coms, but current transfer prices for .online, .store etc. will make it impossible to hold on to anything which isn't exceptional.

It would be very helpful to know what transfer sales are coming...
We just acquired DistantLearning.co (after agreeing that dot com is king, LOL!) ...would you consider this one exceptional enough?

Also, which gTLDs did you let go? That way we'll start to understand the matrix.

Thank you.

•••
•••
•••
In the meantime...

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/ass...ck-friday-2019-restricted-medium-plus-169.jpg

No, not really. Not this year. The offline version of Black Friday is over too.

Here is a "Half Full!" quote from Macy's rep:

"Curbside pickup is going to be a big secret weapon for us. We didn't have it last holiday season," said Gennette. "We think that's going to be huge for this holiday season."

The full story:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/07/business/black-friday-dead-pandemic/index.html

•••
i wish for a better renewal price rather than a transfer. moving in and out is a hassle.

moving is hassle. true

but historically renewal promos basically do not exist

•••
moving is hassle. true

but historically renewal promos basically do not exist
Used to exist some years back. Even Godaddy had them

•••
•••
•••
dear genie I wish for 1 dollar io transfers

•••
.com reg, transfer, and renewal

•••
cheap .com transfers to my favourite registars (Epik & Namesilo) :)

•••
Cheap renewals, super cheap transfers and regs of dot com before we get the price increases.

Last edited:
•••
Back