IT.COM

domain bitswap.com and bitswap.io, what do you think?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

member-1007914

Impact
Hi all,
I will try to buy these domains in the near future but what do you think would be a reasonable price?

bitswap.com
bitswap.io

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like them. Could be used as a marketplace for buying things in Bitcoin, trading for different Cryptos, etc.

Did you acquire the .com for $1,000? I think you got a good deal with that acquisition.

Good luck!

•••
Atomic swaps are going to be pretty big so as a package, wouldn't be surprised if the owner asked for $10k+.

•••
Yeah bitswap is rpetty brandable but i'd say that it kind of is a hard sale because it lacks a keyword, bit is no good, so it might be best as pushed as a brandable

•••
Yeah bitswap is rpetty brandable but i'd say that it kind of is a hard sale because it lacks a keyword, bit is no good, so it might be best as pushed as a brandable

Bit is pretty standard for crypto names for example ; bitbay, bitpay, bitdegree, bitstamp...etc definitely not a hard sell due to an abundance of reputable services and solutions within the niche using it as a prefix.

•••
•••
Back