Dynadot

news Bitcoin Exchange PSCoin.com rebrands to LZF.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
According to CryptoCoinsNews.com (CCN), Bitcoin exchange PSCoin.com is re-branding to LZF.com.

“The Co-founder of PSCoin Daniel Pusateri told CCN that LZF.com stands for Laissez Faire, which means the free market, a market without government interference.
At present, LZF.com redirects users to PSCoin.com. The replacement will become complete within the coming weeks.”
“Pusateri said his partner, Andrew Tepper, owned the LZF.com domain name and agreed to sell it to the company for $20,000 in equity.”
“Pusateri said $20,000 is a good price for the new domain name, based on what prices other three letter domains have fetched.”
“We have never been entirely ‘set’ on the name ‘PS Coin,’” he said. “However, instead of investing great time into coming up with something else, we have kept our focus on what really matters – engineering and launching the best product possible.”

Source: TheDomains

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
really good price for domain

•••
Very good domain but i am wondering what would be the name when acronym is expanded:)

•••
•••
•••
Good domain but Bad choice I think PSCoin.com better choice, LZF.com should of just been sold here for some other use. =)

•••
lzf.com - it looks crap for me)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back