Dynadot

question Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin? Or all 3?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LiamShiff

Established Member
Impact
What do you guys think?
-in terms of domain names
-in terms of cryptocurrency

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My thoughts are my domains on two out of three.
Litecoin.TO/theMoon
Ethereum.TO/theMoon

•••
For use as currency, I'm thinking BTC for speculation / "hodl" and ETH for actual use as money. The cryptokitty overload situation was interesting - good press (I guess) but I hope it doesn't happen too often.

•••
•••
Bitcoin and Litecoin for domain names. Ethereum not at all due to TM violation risk
Investing - No idea

•••
Come up with your own name for the next crypto currency as there are already over 1000 so far. What do I think no point adding another word to any of these.

Last edited:
•••
im trying to stay neutral with names that include; bit, cash, coin, token, etc

•••
I think safe to use the keywords like cash, coin and token for domains such that they can be well branded around anything financial and not just cryptos.

•••
I've got quite a few "bitcoin", "crypto", "blockchain" and other names related to virtual currencies- I've even got PetroRuble.com, and it looks as if that may start to pay of soon.

I decided that going for any crypto-currency name other than Bitcoin was not worth it ( for me ). If I want to talk about a specific coin, then I can do it on a sub-directory based on a more general name.

•••
I've got quite a few "bitcoin", "crypto", "blockchain" and other names related to virtual currencies- I've even got PetroRuble.com, and it looks as if that may start to pay of soon.

I decided that going for any crypto-currency name other than Bitcoin was not worth it ( for me ). If I want to talk about a specific coin, then I can do it on a sub-directory based on a more general name.
Nice name

I have
PetroCrypto
PetroCryptoCurrency
. com

•••
Did you see that Venezuela is talking about introducing a crypto-currency caled the "Petro"?
You might have some winners there.

•••
I see pallets of Venezuelan cash...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back