domain BingoLott.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhanu Kiran

Established Member
Impact
ShopYourLove.com (Valentine/Lovers Shop)

BingoLott.com

AllTheGigs.com (a Marketplace for Small Jobs like Fiverr.com)

BullLogo.com (All Varieties & variations of Bull Logos for Use)

TrampBike.com

JobsByCity.com

BatchMailer.com (For E-Mailing to Many Recipients at the same time)

PlusSizePanda.com (For Brands on large Size Clothing)

SeoJapanese.com

MakeMyOwnLogo.com

What Do you Think about these Domains, Please Appraise

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
BatchMailer.com = Mid-xx to Low-xxx
The rest = Low-xx to High-xx ea.

•••
BatchMailer.com = Mid-xx to Low-xxx
The rest = Low-xx to High-xx ea.
ShopYourLove.com $ 780
BingoLott.com $ 2,800 ----NW----$2,450
AllTheGigs.com $ 1,500 -----NW-----$2,450
BullLogo.com $ 2,700 ------- NW------$2,450
TrampBike.com $ 910 -------NW------$2,450
JobsByCity.com $ 2,500 -----NW----$2,450
BatchMailer.com $ 960 ------NW-----$2,450
PlusSizePanda.com$ 1,200 ------NW-----$2,450
SeoJapanese.com$ 970
MakeMyOwnLogo.com $ 750 ------NW------$3,450

Thanks For Replying,
the First valuation no is Estibot, GD--GoDaddy & NW ---NameWorth
I Think You should Consider all these valuations before Making your valuation , Thank You

Last edited:
•••
Those estimates are worthless. GoDaddy is slightly better because it takes into consideration actual similar sales with similar keywords.

Jobsbycity.com has value because most like it has search volume

•••
Same with makemyownlogo.com.

•••
Those estimates are worthless. GoDaddy is slightly better because it takes into consideration actual similar sales with similar keywords.

Jobsbycity.com has value because most like it has search volume
I think i Should buy a Domain (Genrally) if Good GD Value of 1750+ & Estibot Valuation with 150+ Exact Searches / NW valuation Tier 3

•••
I see your method and it's decent.

The only way to get a rough estimate of a domain's worth is from previous similar sales, SEO usability, brand catchiness or historic names. There a couple more instances, but I won't go into it.

If the domain has 150 exact matches, that's not bad.

Jobsbycity.com has value.

•••
If i may ask ,Since when are you into Domain Investing & How many Domains do you own ?
So is Jobsbycity.com Low XXX or what & What about makemyownlogo.com

Last edited:
•••
I started domaining in 2012 but also spent a lot of time in the SEO and ads sector. My portfolio was as high as 500 names. But that's not the important part. It's if you understand "how" something has value. Not like if you just randomly pick a name you like, feed it into estibot and voila, you are rich. Doesn't work that way.

Not trying to burst your bubble, just sticking with facts. Most of those names you have aren't really brandable. The value in this case, if any, comes from search volume and how that would translate with someone who knows how to get ranked which in turns gets sales conversions.

So you have a name with 150 exact matches and you think it is worth low $xxx to a reseller. So how much is a domain with keywords that get 5000 exact match searches worth? It is a very relative thing.

Depending on CPC and rankability, the domain that gets 150 exact searches per month could very well be worth low $xxx. Just depends.

•••
I started domaining in 2012 but also spent a lot of time in the SEO and ads sector. My portfolio was as high as 500 names. But that's not the important part. It's if you understand "how" something has value. Not like if you just randomly pick a name you like, feed it into estibot and voila, you are rich. Doesn't work that way.

Not trying to burst your bubble, just sticking with facts. Most of those names you have aren't really brandable. The value in this case, if any, comes from search volume and how that would translate with someone who knows how to get ranked which in turns gets sales conversions.

So you have a name with 150 exact matches and you think it is worth low $xxx to a reseller. So how much is a domain with keywords that get 5000 exact match searches worth? It is a very relative thing.

Depending on CPC and rankability, the domain that gets 150 exact searches per month could very well be worth low $xxx. Just depends.
Thanks for letting me know , Ill buy Brandable domains -- Keep that in Mind. If a Unregistered .com Brandable Domain has like 150+ Exact searches isnt it that its already a Trademarked brand in some diff extension?

Last edited:
•••
That's an interesting question. But think of it this way:

If you found a domain that has 1000+ exact keyword searches and no one has registered it in .com, then register it. You at the least have a name that has SEO value. The value comes from an eventual built-out website and organic traffic translating to sales conversions.

Keep in mind that domain names are not trademarkable. Even Google is only being "lent" that domain. If they forget to register it, it will be back on the market like any other domain. "Google" is the trademark, not google.com.

Now reading over your reply again I see that "brandable" has to be defined. When I say "brandable", I mean looking for a catchy name to register like vavoom.com or something like this. I don't mean to go and find an already established brand in another extension and register it. That's pointless. They can't TM the actual domain name but they can trademark the name within the domain. That's where WIPO comes in.

In a nutshell, you could find a brand-type name that sounds good but in most cases it will have no exact searches. So when looking to register something that is brandable, you probably should look into what constitutes a good brand name (short, spiffy and 3-4 syllables come to mind). I think there are probably a few noteworthy sites that go over this.

•••
Oh. Don't forget that brands in anything other than .com will be a tough sell. You might have domain hacks, but even so, better to start with .com. I know .xyz have seen great popularity, but selling of branded names in that extension would be exceptionally difficult.

This Swetha is really the exception to the rule because she bought a massive amount of one word .xyz(s). So probability says she will sell more for profit than she is paying in renewals. At least for a few years.

However, to a lesser extent I saw this with .co quite a few years ago. There were 5 people who got the best one word .co domains and they were selling them all for $50000-100000 and being actually sold. .xyz has more popularity than .co, but I think you can get my drift. .xyz, somewhat of a novelty, will pass into the realms of .net and .co. Swetha is making good money (all the power to her), but this will die down in a couple years time and she will have to decide if she wants to keep all the renewal expenses for such high quantities of .xyz.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back