marijuanakits.online
millionairemind.online
psychonaut.shop
selfmastery.online
shippingrates.online
thinkandgrowrich.online
veganrestaurants.online
weedkits.online

I think the most important is drivetraffic.online as it is what every business online is ultimate seeking. This will probably be bought by a large SEO/marketing company.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
psychedelics.online might have some value but I would slow down if I were you as I see no more than reg fee on rest. As far as drivetraffic.online it wont be a first choice.

•••
I just see a lot of wasted money there.

Brad

•••
I have actually had 4 offers in the 5 figure range ($20k-$45k) in the last 3 weeks for drivetraffic.online I think I can get more.

•••
psychedelics.online will also do very well as it is an all-in-one domain name for all psychoactive substances. Then a domain name like findmyphone.online has 18 550 000 000 searches on Google. There must be value there. The reason I specialize in .online domains is that they are global like .com, and it's a smart alternative to a saturated .com market.

Last edited:
•••
If the offer is authentic, please sell it. There must be one special person interested to acquire it. Others might not pay this kind of amount...

•••
If the offer is authentic, please sell it. There must be one special person interested to acquire it. Others might not pay this kind of amount...
Where's there's 4, there will definitely be more ;) I believe patience is money in this case.

•••
Where's there's 4, there will definitely be more ;) I believe patience is money in this case.
Why do newbies think that they can influence experts into believing outrageous claims? Most don't spent 20k a year on renewals so why on earth would you not want to break the record on a 2 word dot online.

Last edited:
•••
Chantelle, welcome to NP

You should have sold that name if you got an offer in that range, you certainly wont get another offer like that.

My advice is to stay away from .online names, 99% of end-users dont even know they exist so they certainly wont be spending a fortune on them. They are more a domainer extension. Focus on .com names or strong cctld's while starting out until you have a few sales under your belt, buy 1 or 2 names (not names that are available) and see if you can sell them, then reinvest that cash into another name. Dont fall for the new domainer mistake of buying 50 or 100 names and seeing if you can sell them all, it wont happen and youll end up with with huge renewal fees in 12 months. Read this forum for a few months before buying anymore names to learn about domain value. Check out namebio.com and dnjournal.com to see what type names sell.

You do realise if you sold one in that range it would be the 3rd highest sale in the history of the extension 👍

Good luck (Go Bokke 👍👍)

Last edited:
•••
Broad Searches
Keyword find my phone
Monthly Searches 301,000
Cost per Click $1.86

That is "find my phone" the minute you add another word like online it dilutes it down to nil. Not a terrible name but estibot is pretty spot on on this one measuring your keywords. No type in value still have to work for your money with it. Since every 3 word combo dot online is still available your logic means their is still millions to be raked in.

Last edited:
•••
Broad Searches
Keyword find my phone
Monthly Searches 301,000
Cost per Click $1.86

That is "find my phone" the minute you add another word like online it dilutes it down to nil. Not a terrible name but estibot is pretty spot on on this one measuring your keywords. No type in value still have to work for your money with it. Since every 3 word combo dot online is still available your logic means their is still millions to be raked in.
I meant results. Not searches. Meaning it is a very popular phrase.

Last edited:
•••
The higher the number of results the harder it will be to rank. Host it try it and ask yourself why would it benefit your buyer when your going to struggle to rank it. If you do there is $1+ cash in hand per click.

•••
I have actually had 4 offers in the 5 figure range ($20k-$45k) in the last 3 weeks for drivetraffic.online I think I can get more.
How did you get those offers? Via brokers or auction?

•••
A hallucination from psychedelics.online perhaps. This name could make bank the rest won't.

•••
Why do newbies think that they can influence experts into believing outrageous claims? Most don't spent 20k a year on renewals so why on earth would you not want to break the record on a 2 word dot online.
I also took a look at your domain -premiumnamedomain- and it seems that you have all types of extensions ranging from com, guide, group, review, marketing, tours, training, tips, etc, etc, etc.

You shouldn't down another person just because you invest as you say $20k a year on renewals. If you want to talk about 'fillers', then you are doing just that. If you can't say something nice or helpful, then best don't reply.

And thank you to 'gilescoley'. Your advice is solid and very helpful. Thank you for that!

•••
Chantelle, welcome to NP

You should have sold that name if you got an offer in that range, you certainly wont get another offer like that.

My advice is to stay away from .online names, 99% of end-users dont even know they exist so they certainly wont be spending a fortune on them. They are more a domainer extension. Focus on .com names or strong cctld's while starting out until you have a few sales under your belt, buy 1 or 2 names (not names that are available) and see if you can sell them, then reinvest that cash into another name. Dont fall for the new domainer mistake of buying 50 or 100 names and seeing if you can sell them all, it wont happen and youll end up with with huge renewal fees in 12 months. Read this forum for a few months before buying anymore names to learn about domain value. Check out namebio.com and dnjournal.com to see what type names sell.

You do realise if you sold one in that range it would be the 3rd highest sale in the history of the extension 👍

Good luck (Go Bokke 👍👍)
Thank you for your great reply! I really appreciate it. Nice when people actually take the time to compose a helpful and positive reply.

•••
I also took a look at your domain -premiumnamedomain- and it seems that you have all types of extensions ranging from com, guide, group, review, marketing, tours, training, tips, etc, etc, etc.

You shouldn't down another person just because you invest as you say $20k a year on renewals. If you want to talk about 'fillers', then you are doing just that. If you can't say something nice or helpful, then best don't reply.

And thank you to 'gilescoley'. Your advice is solid and very helpful. Thank you for that!
Yes feel free to appraise what you like. I am calling you out on not wanting to be rich because you won't settle on a name worth way more than previous sales.

•••
Do you know what make bank is it is a big number which you have had the thumbs up from make up your own number to that name the rest good luck..

•••
I also see that drivetraffic's com extension is completely unrelated to seo and marketing so I think I might have something great here!
Do you know what make bank is it is a big number which you have had the thumbs up from make up your own number to that name the rest good luck..
Please, don't waste your energy om this thread anymore.

•••
What if I believe you will you ever close the deal? I will pay higher commissions should you prove yourself.

•••
2 of them actually contacted me directly off my WHOIS info. I think it might have been smart not to activate the WhoisGuard upon registration :)

•••

appraisal scam?

•••
If you have received offers I will say one thing and it will be important the moment they ask you to pay any money for an appraisal you can feel a bit douche.

•••
•••
Buyshares.online might be worth holding onto rank that one.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back