Dynadot

news Biden to Sign Crypto Order - how crypto regulation can affect this domain niche ?!

NameSilo
Watch

megabytee

Established Member
Impact
hello guys !
i just saw this news and i want share with you and discuss about it in this post.

Biden to Sign Crypto Order as Firms Face Sanctions Pressure​

President Joe Biden is set to sign an executive order this week that will outline the U.S. government’s strategy for cryptocurrencies, according to people familiar with the administration’s plans.

The order will direct federal agencies to examine potential regulatory changes, as well as the national security and economic impact of digital assets, said the people, who asked not to be named discussing the deliberations. The White House’s approach to crypto has attracted fresh attention in recent weeks after the U.S. and its allies levied sanctions on Russia, prompting concerns that organizations and individuals could use crypto to evade the restrictions.

---news source (bloomberg)---

my question : what do you think about crypto regulation is good or bad for this niche ?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ask him 5 minutes later if he remembers signing it.

•••
We've seen some crypto dumping because of this expected executive order and because what's going on with Ukraine, but it could go both ways.

•••
Not really sure what to make of it. I don't live in the US, and often traders care about price, but I'm not much of a trader either (holder). If more Russians / Ukrainians are dabbling in crypto, more power to them

•••
Ask him 5 minutes later if he remembers signing it.
B-) that´s what weed consume´s doin to people with late-stage alzheimer´s

•••
B-) that´s what weed consume´s doin to people with late-stage alzheimer´s
I don't think his stance has much to do with lifestyle at age more to do with puppeteering. Sure his mind is showing the fatigue of Alzheimers and some could say it is similar to Parkinsons but don't dismiss weed as a medication due to stoners.

Last edited:
•••
Crypto will continue to be after this order. Besides the order contents is not that tough. Some regulation is good - and most agree on that.

There might be some momentary decline, but small and temporary.

What affects more the domain sales is the price of bitcoin, that is affected by other factors. More specifically, crypto investors are spooked due to war and stuff, and many have exited in fiat to save their portfolios from decline. There is very little appetite for risky assets right now.

When it will go back to 60k (and it will) everyone will buy crypto and domains again like there's no tomorrow.

Whoever has panicked about this is sweating for nothing. The crypto domains will continue to be sold at a more or less similar level.

Edit: If you really insist to, find other things to worry about. I guess there are plenty of options out there...

Last edited:
•••
I don't think his stance has much to do with age more to do with puppeteering. Sure his mind is showing the fatigue of Alzheimers and some could say it is similar to Parkinsons but don't dismiss weed as a medication due to stoners.
I don´t know which mental or physical issues he in reality has and I don´t want to know it since I´ve never liked that old fart. Politically he´s of course a joke, that was already clear before he was "elected" by silicon valley. However he is definitely not behaving like a mentally healthy person, more like a.. displaced and dumb "patient" enjyoing a temporary furlough.

And in regards to "weed as medication".... "medical weed" is more about a new gigantic business opportunity for charlatans and the government (taxes)! FDA has also only approved it for treatment of some rare and severe forms of like epilepsy, dravet syndrome and lennox-gastaut syndrome. Less THC means also almost no effectiveness, and more THC means even the visa versa of what´s good for you! I´ve smoked all kinds of weed and another stuff long enough and know what I´m telling (Europe is a paradise for soft and synthetic drugs).

•••
I don´t know which mental or physical issues he in reality has and I don´t want to know it since I´ve never liked that old fart. Politically he´s of course a joke, that was already clear before he was "elected" by silicon valley. However he is definitely not behaving like a mentally healthy person, more like a.. displaced and dumb "patient" enjyoing a temporary furlough.

And in regards to "weed as medication".... "medical weed" is more about a new gigantic business opportunity for charlatans and the government (taxes)! FDA has also only approved it for treatment of some rare and severe forms of like epilepsy, dravet syndrome and lennox-gastaut syndrome. Less THC means also almost no effectiveness, and more THC means even the visa versa of what´s good for you! I´ve smoked all kinds of weed and another stuff long enough and know what I´m telling (Europe is a paradise for soft and synthetic drugs).
I see no leadership
It is CBD not THC that has the most miracle properties so medical marijuana is rather boring to smoke unless you like action of smoking but would still sleep like a baby. I have had more hot ones than hot dinners and know properties of indica and stativa. I have also pushed it to be an adult topic.

Last edited:
•••
I'd very much like a crash course in CBD and THC, but.

Last time I checked, this thread was about crypto... domains.

Last edited:
•••
Back