IT.COM

BF hosting deals $1 month unlimited websites

NameSilo
Watch

BrandCollectors.com

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
please share if you found any $1 deals per month 1 year package with unlimited websites

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
just check hostpapa. i was seeing a 1$ offer.

•••
Yes actually there is a promotion at the moment, anyone can understand if will be extended til monday?

•••
del

Last edited:
•••
Is Hostpapa good? I took them up on their $1 domain but haven't received a single confirmation email.. any other good hosting deals atm? Need unlimited storage preferably. I am with HawkHost right now but they seem pricey.

•••
Is Hostpapa good? I took them up on their $1 domain but haven't received a single confirmation email..

I had the same issue last night.

But woke up this morning with the domain registered, my account created, and multiple emails from HostPapa in the morning confirming my purchase.

Not sure if somebody has to manually review, or manually approve accounts, but it's definitely not done instantly.

Nevertheless, so far so good.

•••
Yes, they (HostPapa) are manually screening accounts with ID proof due to a rush with too many orders. It takes time, but the Chat support is really responsive. No problems so far with them.

•••
Yes, they (HostPapa) are manually screening accounts with ID proof due to a rush with too many orders. It takes time, but the Chat support is really responsive. No problems so far with them.
ID... so you're effectively paying more than the $1. No thanks.

•••

I was not asked for proof of ID.

I did receive a standard WHOIS verification email. Had to click a link to verify my email, and but (for me at least) they didn't ask me to upload my ID or anything of the nature.

•••
speak of the devil.. just got a bunch of emails from hostpapa.. one asking me to verify my dets as per ICANN rules. Done.. no request for photo ID yet.. fingers crossed.

•••
By ID I mean Identity Proof through Validation.com, most of the companies have their tie-up with Validation.com these days.

•••
Back