IT.COM

Beware Of EPIK.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rahul Sinha

Be Positive and Be truthfulEstablished Member
Impact
I registered a domain name at @Epik.com, money got deducted from my in store credit, They generated invoice as well, it's been more than 24 hours, Domain didn't come in my account.

I talked to their chat support, they kept saying engineers are working on it, but also about status they are unaware or they are fully aware.

Sent an email to Epik support and no response in more than 24 hours.

It's my last business with them after all it's just 10$ hand reg, however though to let others know who might be using it for bulk registrations or transfers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
*Beware* implies that they did something bad/unethical to you.
If in the end they deliver the domain then there shouldn't be a 'beware' warning just because they were slow.

Epik's support is one of the worst for years now (use to be the best btw.) and their tech team was always seriously bad.. even during the good days of Epik. A 'beware' in the title however, is too much imo.

•••
Slow means 48 hours and counting and for what a domain registration? For transfer I may assume it normal or slow, but hand reg if it's really slow then beware in correct term. And still wait to get any response from their end.

•••
Finally it came to my account after 48 hours and not sure if it is due to this thread as the same support responded which earlier was not answering any updates.

But Overall my experience was not good in this case.

•••
hello ,i have reg one domain too , but 24hours later still not get the domain , when i check the whois , it is not reged ?
is epik safe now ?

•••
You registered a domain at epik in last 24 hours?

•••
•••
•••
•••
So, how long does it take after paying for renewal with in-store credit for the renewal date to update? Just renewed a bunch of domains, funds were taken out of in-store credit, but new expiry date is not showing. 🤔

•••
*Beware* implies that they did something bad/unethical to you.
If in the end they deliver the domain then there shouldn't be a 'beware' warning just because they were slow.

Epik's support is one of the worst for years now (use to be the best btw.) and their tech team was always seriously bad.. even during the good days of Epik. A 'beware' in the title however, is too much imo.
Just wow Here is some solid advice and gets a negative -10. Egos aside you can't stop a nail in the door ignoring.
Again i will bid it back up take the heat again and help rank @Hypersot back.

•••
What is the reason that people are still doing business with Epik?
Save 5 cents and get $5,000 headache?
I just don't get it. Just search here for Epik and see how many threads about them?
And why do you want to do business with the Owner who name is "ROB" "MONSTER"

•••
I don't use Epik i have had an account but stopped using it but without evidence of being actually screwed over it is just name calling. I don't use them I don't think that they benefitted from being hacked it destroyed the business and lost trust with users. 48 hours can ruin a business further and i took a hit or so to show it. Actually be affected longer than 2 nights sleep.

•••
Same here money charged domain not registered.
Whats happened with Epik?

•••
Same here, registered a .gl domain and they failed to register it even after 4 days. They are giving store credits which I don't want and want the refund on original payment source, and I'll not stop becoming a headache for them until they do so.

•••
I registered a domain name at @Epik.com, money got deducted from my in store credit, They generated invoice as well, it's been more than 24 hours, Domain didn't come in my account.

I talked to their chat support, they kept saying engineers are working on it, but also about status they are unaware or they are fully aware.

Sent an email to Epik support and no response in more than 24 hours.

It's my last business with them after all it's just 10$ hand reg, however though to let others know who might be using it for bulk registrations or transfers.
We are having issues with them as well for about a month and they are blaming engineers - whatever that means. maybe get new engineers?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back