IT.COM

new gtlds .bet domains - Are they worth the gamble

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mirecart

Established Member
Impact
I've picked up a few of the .bet domains below, I've not tried to sell any as yet, but i wanted to ask if anyone had any luck with selling this new domain.

• jockey.bet
  • aru.bet
  • afl.bet
  • pingpong.bet
  • cricketbattling.bet
  • shuttlecock.bet
  • pokermachine.bet
  • pokiemachines.bet
  • pokermachines.bet
  • pokiemachine.bet
  • strategic.bet
Share what .bet domains you have, it would be good to see what others have purchased.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I've picked up a few of the .bet domains below, I've not tried to sell any as yet, but i wanted to ask if anyone had any luck with selling this new domain.

• jockey.bet
  • aru.bet
  • afl.bet
  • pingpong.bet
  • cricketbattling.bet
  • shuttlecock.bet
  • pokermachine.bet
  • pokiemachines.bet
  • pokermachines.bet
  • pokiemachine.bet
  • strategic.bet
Share what .bet domains you have, it would be good to see what others have purchased.

Looks like you have a nice spread there mate.

I have not grabbed any .bets yet.... I think it does have niche specific branding potential. Probably have to wait a little while until you start seeing some end user sales and also some developed websites using the .bet TLD before you put ur domains on the market place.

Not sure if these are available but just few ideas if u want to try grab them:

Placeyour.bet

Winning.bet

Takeyour.bet

Bingo.Bet

Roulette.bet

Blackjack.bet

Sports.bet

Sporting.bet

Football.bet

Online.bet

========== Here are some domain hacks u might want to consider as well:

Alpha.bet

Sor.bet

.---- Hope some of them are still available... :)

•••
Looks like you have a nice spread there mate.

I have not grabbed any .bets yet.... I think it does have niche specific branding potential. Probably have to wait a little while until you start seeing some end user sales and also some developed websites using the .bet TLD before you put ur domains on the market place.

Not sure if these are available but just few ideas if u want to try grab them:

Placeyour.bet

Winning.bet

Takeyour.bet

Bingo.Bet

Roulette.bet

Blackjack.bet

Sports.bet

Sporting.bet

Football.bet

Online.bet

========== Here are some domain hacks u might want to consider as well:

Alpha.bet

Sor.bet

.---- Hope some of them are still available... :)
Hi deez007

Thanks for the feedback, I looked at many of those domains back on the launch day but they were already taen and now have $3125 price tags on them or are just not available. The one Takeyour.bet is available for $17.99 with name.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back