Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't like either, sad to say

If anything, the "best news room" is little value if sold, in my view...do people call their brand the "best news room", or create a compilation online of the "best news rooms"...not so sure on that. If the "best news site"...my view would change a little

Domainophile...it has a close association with "paedophile", not confident people want that brand recognition. For me, its reg fee territory

Last edited:
•••
I don't like either, sad to say

If anything, the "best news room" is little value if sold, in my view...do people call their brand the "best news room", or create a compilation online of the "best news rooms"...not so sure on that. If the "best news site"...my view would change a little

Domainophile...it has a close association with "paedophile", not confident people want that brand recognition. For me, its reg fee territory
Thank you very much for the honest opinions. I have had the same thoughts but decided to reg them because strong domain history according hosterstats.

•••
Domainophile - lots of people won't even understand where it's coming from (sadly). They will be like ''domaino what?'' - ''Yeah, you know, the Domainophile - someone who has great passion for domains'' - ''Huh??'' (these types of conversations I predict for this name's holder). Little value, sorry.

BestNewsRoom - sounds artificial with ''Best'', it's a big spoiler to the value of NewsRoom. If I were some news studio looking for a domain name, I'd go 2 words, not three. Also, news is not always best, they can be quick, insider, full etc. Totally agree with @jhm
Make a shot for some mid $$$ and go to the lower end once expiration date is catching up.

•••
newsroom is a one-word.. it's like a newspaper
IMG_20210516_162603.png

Last edited:
•••
newsroom is a one-word.. it's like a newspaper Show attachment 190386

Well, it's a compound word. In the domain BestNewsRoom sounds like 3 words, you can easily say BestNews and BestRoom. But you are right too. My point was that overall it's not the best combination.
However, for the price you are selling you have a chance. But please, do the landing page, because right now no one can find this name, except for the ones on this thread.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back