IT.COM

auctions Best way to liquidate a portfolio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

M11

Established Member
Impact
Hi there, I am trying to figure out the best way to sell an entire portfolio of approx 70 domains. Over the last 4 years they have sold one by one for between $300 and $15,000 and it's skewed like this toward a few hundred to over 10K. But I want to just leave the domain game because I'm not the right person to actually sell these things. I've had them before on Dan and Sedo. Is there a good place where one can do a bundle sale? what ive got left is a bunch of token and AR domains like othar.io, token.poker, token.gold, tokenfolio.com, tokenloot.com, token777.com , etc

any reco's are appreciated for bulk paths..

Also just wanting to say this; namecheap is the absolute worst. They let several of my domains expire without any notification messages, with a payment method attached to my account, and then relisted them for $30K+ .. they don't even show in the expired list. absolute criminal.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
List them here at NamePros matketplace but don't expect to get more than $20 to $50 for average quality domains. You you can ask for bulk offer if you don't want to sell them one by one.

If there is enough expiry time left (2+ months) you can also list all your domains at $99 to $299 everywhere (Sedo, Afternic, Dan).. you may sell few but will get higher total yield than NamePros liquidation.

Some registrars have a marketplace (ex: Namecheap, Dynadot, Sav), list your domains also there.

You can also try Flippa auction to sell all the portfolio at once, but there is less activity on Flippa domain auctions than in the past. If you start Flippa auction then promote your Auction everywhere (Linkedin, Twitter..etc). You can also promote at NamePros external sales section:
https://www.namepros.com/forums/external-domain-and-website-sales.162/

You can also try DNWE but they have paid membership $15/month. Decent marketplace with minimum listing price of $99, if your domains are good enough they will have good success rate in selling there.

•••
List them here at NamePros matketplace but don't expect to get more than $20 to $50 for average quality domains. You you can ask for bulk offer if you don't want to sell them one by one.

If there is enough expiry time left (2+ months) you can also list all your domains at $99 to $299 everywhere (Sedo, Afternic, Dan).. you may sell few but will get higher total yield than NamePros liquidation.

Some registrars have a marketplace (ex: Namecheap, Dynadot, Sav), list your domains also there.

You can also try Flippa auction to sell all the portfolio at once, but there is less activity on Flippa domain auctions than in the past. If you start Flippa auction then promote your Auction everywhere (Linkedin, Twitter..etc). You can also promote at NamePros external sales section:
https://www.namepros.com/forums/external-domain-and-website-sales.162/

You can also try DNWE but they have paid membership $15/month. Decent marketplace with minimum listing price of $99, if your domains are good enough they will have good success rate in selling there.
thanks for the detailed reply. thats a real bummer though

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back