IT.COM

Best way to learn Google PPC?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Anna_M

Established Member
Impact
Anybody using it to drive traffic to affiliate offers on their domains?

Could you recommend where to start - Google course, other course etc?

Would hate to burn cash overnight : )

Thak you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Thak you!

If you are looking for a cheaper route for US, UK type traffic, I would say aim for Bing's PPC platform. In comparison to Google, their CPC costs are way cheaper. I would link to a few studies that I have researched in the past, but not allowed to post links. Google may not be too affiliate-friendly, depending on the type of offer you are aiming for.

You could also test out FB for their platform if you would rather reach an international audience, depending on the offer. Way more budget friendly as well if you can use their settings correctly. Pinterest isn't too bad either, but they moved to a zero-click model sometime earlier this year or last year. Can't remember.

Without knowing the offer though, this is limited information that I could give out. Won't ask though, but I would suggest doing a bit more research before using your cash to get started on those platforms. It can be very easy to lose money and be frustrated at the results.

•••
Great thanks @KTC, food for thought.

The offer is just any current bestseller from Clickbank.

Exactly as you say, heard from experienced people they too prefer Bing.

But something tells me people exist who mastered Google to the degree it's cheap to them.

And Google is still where world does its search.

At least that's how my amateur logic goes :)

•••
Great thanks @KTC, food for thought.

The offer is just any current bestseller from Clickbank.

Exactly as you say, heard from experienced people they too prefer Bing.

But something tells me people exist who mastered Google to the degree it's cheap to them.

And Google is still where world does its search.

At least that's how my amateur logic goes :)

Yeah, I am sure that some people are absolutely killing it when it comes to Google and affiliate offers as well. They probably spent a ton of money doing it too! Their platforms are pretty similar in use, with Bing using a few more snippets than G Ads than the last time I looked at them both. That and since Bing also has Yahoo and DuckDuckGo that help serve their advertisements, that's targeting a lot of people in the US.

I wish more people would use Google a lot less. But, it's currently the nature of the business. I hope you figure it all out and make some money!

•••
Just dreamin :) But guess there exist people who managed to replace parking with redirecting their domians to affiliate offers and driving cheap automatic traffic

•••
Yeah, I can actually attest to that. If you have good referral traffic from a commercial domain, you can make some decent money, as long as the offer is part of a program that allows redirect traffic.

•••

Thak you!

Check out loads of videos on youtube, that would be a free way to start,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back