IT.COM

Best Sedo lander

NameSilo
Watch
Hello everyone!

I have a question about Sedo landers!

I use DAN landers for a long time and I like them but want to try Sedo landers for my non .com domains

On sedo is many options (versions)

I would like to sell with Buy it now and Best offer option!

I tryed them one by one but can't see a lander where Fixed Price is the main option for purchase! I see Best Offer and fixed price under Best Offer option!

Which lander version should I choose?

Also interested which lander version work better for you!!!

Any information will be helpful!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Italy. No one use alipay here
This is what I see from the Netherlands. No Paypal either on the lander you mentioned. And iDeal is specific for our country.

Screenshot_20230303_135135_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
@TopBrandsForSale

I agree with you that AliPay is a bit uncommon as a payment method here in Europe, but it is positioned very prominently by Sedo. Showing other payment methods like CC and Paypal is dependent on BIN price, too.

For example, on Sedo's marketplace checkout with a BIN of $ 5,500, only these payment methods are shown.

1677855614124.png

And on Sedo's marketplace checkout with a BIN of $ 5,000, the following payment methods are shown:

1677855761543.png

@cabotower has this interesting remark in the Sedo official thread:

"they may offer buyers other payment options if asked"

https://www.namepros.com/threads/sedo-com-official-thread.408817/page-111#post-8856313

Last edited:
•••
@TopBrandsForSale

I agree with you that AliPay is a bit uncommon as a payment method here in Europe, but it is positioned very prominently by Sedo. Showing other payment methods like CC and Paypal is dependent on BIN price, too.

For example, on Sedo's marketplace checkout with a BIN of $ 5,500, only these payment methods are shown.

Show attachment 233256

And on Sedo's marketplace checkout with a BIN of $ 5,000, the following payment methods are shown:

Show attachment 233257

@cabotower has this interesting remark in the Sedo official thread:

"they may offer buyers other payment options if asked"

https://www.namepros.com/threads/sedo-com-official-thread.408817/page-111#post-8856313
Interesting. So it means that below 5k they automatically offer both PayPal and stripe?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back