IT.COM

question Best place to sell .io, .tv, .cc, .xyz?

NameSilo
Watch

CTUXSF

Established Member
Impact
Where is the best place(s) to sell to end-users and investors for each of the mentioned domains? Please be specific for each tld and each type of buyer.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i suggest that you run each of those tlds through namebio.com and see where most of the sales have taken place.

•••
i suggest that you run each of those tlds through namebio.com and see where most of the sales have taken place.

great point. Thanks!

•••
•••
Ask the Queen of xyz

@DNGear

Great interview with her a while back

Yup, I read that. Was gonna make her my first contact once I started buying .xyz domains. Still new to this and trying to sell my inventory before I add more. Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
Yup, I read that. Was gonna make her my first contact once I started buying .xyz domains. Still new to this and trying to sell my inventory before I add more. Thanks!

She’s first came my mind when i read “xyz”. 💯 % .com, but i applaud her for sharing!

•••
•••
I’ve sold both cc and xyz on Afternic using inquiry landers, which is my preferred method.

•••
List them everywhere possible.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back